Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

Marmaduke!
May 19, 2009

Why would it do that!?
There's a worm crawling through my silk web. I can't get it out. It's eating my silk.

---

It was a hot, sticky day and the kids were having a blast at recess. Little did they know that when they got back to school, they would be smacked in the face with a big, wet, sticky mess.

:catstare:

Marmaduke! fucked around with this message at 17:38 on Feb 13, 2022

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

Squatch Ambassador
Nov 12, 2008

What? Never seen a shaved Squatch before?
When Harry was only a baby, the wizarding world was under siege. The rebels had taken over the wizarding government, and the wizarding community was struggling to survive. The police were the problem. They were always arresting people for magic, and they were always arresting people who didn't have any. They were a bother, and they were always making things worse. But the wizarding community had a different problem. They didn't want the police around. They wanted their own government, and they wanted to be able to do things their way. And that's what they did, first by staging a wizard rebellion. They took over the government, and they made their own rules. They didn't listen to the police, and they didn't listen to the government. The police didn't stand a chance. They were always stopped, and they were always defeated. They didn't have a chance against the wizarding community, and they didn't have a chance against the rebels. The only thing left was the wizard rebellion. It was a fight to the death, and it was a fight to the end.

flavor.flv
Apr 18, 2008

I got a letter from the government the other day
opened it, read it
it said they was bitches

Sonic the Hedgehog is walking down the street when he notices a big black cop car driving by quickly. Sonic is curious, so he starts to run after the cop car. When the cop car slows down, Sonic jump into the car and tries to ask the driver what he's doing. But the driver just drives away. Sonic is so angry, he decides to go to the police station and tell them about the cop car. When he arrives, the police are already there. They ask Sonic why he's trying to tell them about the cop car. Sonic tells them about the big black cop car and how the driver just drove away. The police are so angry, they decide to arrest Sonic.

Blow
Feb 10, 2004

After years of jumping, tumbling, and falling, my parents finally found a use for me. They put me in a playgroup for kids with autism. At first, I was terrified. But then I saw them laughing and playing with me and I realized that I could have a good time, too. I started to enjoy the games and the company. I was happy and life was perfect.

:downs:

Blow
Feb 10, 2004

The laughter was a lethal thing. It killed. It felt like an icepick through the heart. It was the sound of death closing in on her, of her being crushed and crushed until there was nothing left. And then she would be free, free of the laughter, free of the pain. But it was never long before she would be back, the laughter still ringing in her ears. It was a cycle, she knew, a never-ending cycle of death and laughter.

Mr. Smile Face Hat
Sep 15, 2003

Praise be to China's Covid-Zero Policy
In the summertime, Madonna drops off her friends at the pool. She knows that they'll have a fun time without her. Madonna is happy to have made new friends and is looking forward to spending more time with them in the future.

Mr.Acula
May 10, 2009

Billions and billions of fat clouds

Jordan Peterson was having a bad day. He had been struggling with a particularly difficult article to write and he was feeling under siege from all his peers. He decided to take a break from his work to take a walk around the block. When he got back, he found himself face to face with Darth Vader.

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

The bus was filled with people. All of them were talking and laughing. But one person was not having a good time. That person was the driver. He was grumpy and tired. He was waiting for the stop to come so he could take a big poo.

Disco Godfather
May 31, 2011

The cake was nice, but the pie was better. The cake was too sweet, and the pie was too dense. But the cake and pie were still good.

Keromaru5
Dec 28, 2012

Pictured: The Wolf Of Gubbio (probably)

This avatar made possible by a gift from the Religionthread Posters Relief Fund
When Colonel Sanders decided to open his first Chik-Fil-A, he set out to make a difference in the lives of his customers. He was the first restaurant in the country to offer free Wi-Fi, and he also started giving away free chicken and fries to customers who brought in a reusable container. Colonel Sanders was always up for a good cause, and he knew that Chik-Fil-A would be the best place in town to help local businesses succeed.

When Paul Atreides was young, he had a dream of becoming the next Emperor of the galaxy. He believed that he could bring peace and prosperity to the galaxy, and he was determined to make his dream a reality. But one day, Paul's dreams were dashed. A powerful alien race, the Shai-Hulud, came to Earth and kidnapped his daughter, Princess Jessica. Paul was determined to find and rescue his daughter, even if it meant facing the Shai-Hulud head on. He set out on a massive journey, and soon he had discovered that the Shai-Hulud were a powerful and dangerous people. He had to use all his skills and training to survive against them. In the end, Paul was successful in rescuing his daughter and restoring peace to the galaxy. And in doing so, he earned the respect of all who knew him.

In the year 20xx, the Super Bowl was the biggest and most important event in the sport of football. The game was between the New England Patriots and the Atlanta Falcons. The teams had been playing for a long time, and the game was even more competitive than usual. Atlanta had been winning all year, but the Patriots had been on a tear. They had just won the AFC Championship game, and they were scheduled to play the Seattle Seahawks in the Super Bowl. But the Falcons had something special. They had a super owl named Athena. Athena was the best owl, and she was always playing in the Super Bowl. She was so good that the Patriots had never been able to beat her. But this time, the Patriots had a different player on their team. They had the great quarterback, Tom Brady. And he was playing with his new wide receiver, Julian Edelman. Together, they were going to take down the Atlanta Falcons.

Blow
Feb 10, 2004

The first date with a screaming psychopath.

The young girl had never felt so alive before. She felt like she was on a movie set, where all the actors were incredibly talented and all the scenes were equally important. She was experiencing a dream and it was the most amazing thing she had ever had. And then the date happened.

As soon as they walked in, he screamed. It was an ear-catching sound, even more so because it was coming from the weird looking man with the green eyes and the mullet. The woman, who must have been his date, was also screaming, her shrill voice echoing through the small room. It was hard to focus on anything else as the two women went into what must have been a wild orbit around the man. It was strange, but also kind of intriguing.

The woman looked around the small, dark room and screamed. Her date, a nice guy she had just met, was sitting in the corner, watching her with wide eyes. She didn't know why he had done this, but she knew that he was the one who had hurt her the most.

She was a screamer. He had never seen that kind of anger in her eyes before. She was pounding her fists on the table, her voice high and shrill. He had never seen that kind of passion in her eyes before either. He was confused. He had never been on a first date with someone like her. But he was also scared. She was so mad and upset, and he didn't know what to do.

"I'm sorry," he said, looking down at the floor. "I'm sorry."

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

Mr.Acula
May 10, 2009

When Paul was six, he learned about feces. He would watch his parents clean the house and then go to the bathroom, and he would see the mess they made. His parents were strict with him, but Paul was curious and learned about feces. He would watch them clean the house and then go to the bathroom, and he would see the mess they made.

Mr.Acula
May 10, 2009

Tolkein was a great wizard who knew many things. He knew about Borat, the town that he lived in, and about the bad things that were happening there. He also knew about the dark things that were happening in the world, and he was determined to stop them.

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins
Mike Huckabee's low-key campaign for the Republican nomination for president was mainly about his policies and his qualifications for the job. But during one of his rallies, he made a curious comment that could have implications for bestiality. Huckabee said that he's not sure how bestiality works, but he's "not against it." His comment went largely unchallenged, but it's a curious admission that could have implications for the legality of same-sex relationships between humans and animals.

Jeffrey Epstein was a close friend of Mike Huckabee and had helped him get started in politics. Now, Epstein is in prison after pleading guilty to sexual offenses with minors. Huckabee is standing by his friend, saying that he doesn't think Epstein was guilty and that he's been unfairly persecuted.

Squatch Ambassador
Nov 12, 2008

Alex Jones was high on cocaine when he started talking on his show about how he was going to "wake up the world." The show's host, Jones, was eager to make his case that the world was in danger. "I'm going to show you how easy it is to take control of the world," Jones said. Jones took a break from his show to go to a hotel room and get some paint. When he came back, he had a large bag of paint with him. Jones started painting the walls of the room with his large bag of paint. The other guests in the room started to get up to leave, but Jones told them to stay. "I'm painting the world with my paint," Jones said. "This is your chance to make a difference."

signalnoise
Mar 7, 2008

i was told my old av was distracting

wrong rapper

Blow
Feb 10, 2004

94-year-old Mrs. Kipperman had been drinking from the toilet for as long as she could remember. She would sometimes go for hours on end, and by the time she would finally get to her feet, she would be so drunk that she couldn't even stand. But even if Mrs. Kipperman could make it to the bathroom, she would often end up spilling her drink on herself. It was a regular cycle for her, and no one ever seemed to care.

Squatch Ambassador
Nov 12, 2008

The trucker plague has hit Canada hard. The problem is that most of the people who are getting sick are truckers who are crossing the border into the US. The US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) is warning people not to get sick, but they are also asking people to stay away from the areas where the plague is spreading.

William Bear
Oct 26, 2012

"That's what they all say!"

MEANWHILE, AT THE WHITE PRIVILEGE LEAGUE...

quote:

When Paul arrived in Corinth, he was excited to start his new life. He was a new convert to Christianity, and he was looking to make a difference in the community. However, things quickly went downhill for Paul. Corinth was a corrupt city, and the people there were not content with his new religion. They were instead looking for someone to lead them astray. Paul was not able to keep up with the city's corruption. He was constantly being attacked and beaten by the people. Finally, after many days of struggling, Paul was able to reach the top of a skyscraper and proclaim to the city that he was the real God of Corinth. This announcement made the people of Corinth happy, and they finally put their differences aside. Paul had shown them that he was the only one who could lead them to salvation.
Paul and Corinthians

Saint Paul is kicking himself that he didn't think of this. Would have been much easier than writing a bunch of letters.

quote:

Taylor Swift was walking home from getting ice cream when she saw a man on the street. She was attracted to his looks, so she decided to follow him. When she got closer, she realized that the man was wearing a white shirt with the words "ontological argument" written in black. She was surprised that he was even there, and she decided not to follow him.
Taylor Swift and ontological argument

Thomistic philosophy is an instant dealbreaker to America's sweetheart. :(

quote:

Richard Dawkins, the famous evolutionary biologist, was known for his opposition to religion. One day, he met a man named bum, who said that he had a great idea. He could create a religion based on the idea that only bad people die, and that good people live forever. Richard was intrigued, so he decided to join the bum's religion.

quote:

Richard Dawkins was a very famous scientist who was known for his controversial opinions on the nature of the universe. One day, while he was talking to a group of students, he gave a very unusual opinion. He said that the universe is actually made of buns.
Richard Dawkins and bum

William Bear fucked around with this message at 02:21 on Feb 15, 2022

Hyrax Attack!
Jan 13, 2009

We demand to be taken seriously

Telling it to write Weird Al song titles about inappropriate topics is a goldmine

In 2002, Weird Al released a song called "9/11" which parodied the popular tune "We Are the World". The song was controversial, but it quickly became a hit. In 2017, Weird Al released a new song called "My Girlfriend's a Terrorist" which is a tribute to the victims of 9/11.

In the late 1970s, Weird Al Yankovic was a struggling comedian. He needed to make a name for himself, and he thought Jonestown might be the perfect opportunity. So, he traveled to the small, isolated settlement in the jungles of Guyana, and decided to write a song about it. The song, "Jonestown (The Lost Tapes)" , was a hit, and Weird Al became a household name. It's been said that the song helped to bring attention to the tragedy that occurred there, and saved many lives.

Hyrax Attack! fucked around with this message at 18:37 on Feb 19, 2022

Squatch Ambassador
Nov 12, 2008

In 1995 Weird Al was secretly replaced by his his brother, David, after this tragic incident:

Weird Al Yankovic is a Grammy-winning musician and comedy artist who is known for his Weird Al Yankovic song parodies. Al's brother, David Yankovic, is a successful comedy writer and performer. In May of 1995, Al and David were driving home from a gig in Sacramento, California. They were stopped by the police for driving without headlights. The officers asked Al and David to get out of the car, and when they didn't answer, they shot Al three times with their guns.

Keromaru5
Dec 28, 2012

Pictured: The Wolf Of Gubbio (probably)

This avatar made possible by a gift from the Religionthread Posters Relief Fund
Weird Al Yankovic is known for his humorous songs, but his love of baroque architecture is just as evident. He's toured Europe extensively, and has been particularly inspired by the architecture of Spain. Weird Al Yankovic is touring Spain and he's really taken with the baroque architecture. He's seen so many amazing examples of this style and he's learned a lot about it. He's even started to learn how to play the guitar baroque style, and he's been having a lot of fun doing it.

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

Weird Al Yankovic's "Nirvana parody" "Gape Me" quickly went viral, amassing over a million views in just a few days. The satirical song pokes fun at the popular grunge band by creating a song about a man who gags on his own vomit. Even though the song is a parody, many Nirvana fans were offended by it. Some even threatened to boycott Weird Al's future concerts. But Weird Al isn't backing down. In fact, he's doubling down on "Gape Me" by releasing a music video for the song. The song and music video are both hilariously Off-brand for Weird Al, but that just makes them all the more fun to watch.

Tunicate
May 15, 2012

"My Corona" is the new Weird Al song, and it's just as funny and weird as ever. In fact, it might be even funnier than "Smooth Criminal." Weird Al has always been a master of parody, and "My Corona" is no exception. The song is about a guy who loves drinking Corona beers, and it's complete with a catchy melody and clever lyrics. Weird Al has always been a master of humor, and "My Corona" is no exception.

Blow
Feb 10, 2004

Weird Al Yankovic is known for his hilarious songs, but some people think his latest song, "I'm Gay," is in bad taste. It's inspired by the death of John Lennon, and many think it's tasteless and disrespectful. Lennon's daughter, Yoko Ono, has even called for a boycott of Al's concerts.

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

Wierd Al Yankovic and Josh Homme were in the same band in the early days of Queens of the Stone Age. They played together on the same tour, and they've been friends ever since. Recently, Al and Josh were both in the same city for a concert. Josh asked Al to show him a trick he learned on the tour - how to play hide the sausage. Al thought it was a funny request, so he showed him how it's done.

Wierd Al and Josh Homme were jamming out to some heavy metal music in Josh's garage when they heard a knock at the door. It was Brody Dalle, and she had a few cream pies to sell.

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

Weird Al Yankovic is known for his humorous songs, but his latest video, "ISIS Beheading Videos," is a little too real for some. The song is a parody of the pop hit "I Feel Pretty" by Amy Schumer. In the video, Al Yankovic portrays a jihadist beheading a man in a suit, and the lyrics are decidedly dark. Since its release, the video has caused a stir online, with many people calling it inappropriate and offensive. Some have compared it to the ISIS beheading videos that have been making the rounds on social media, which depict the gruesome deaths of people by beheading. People who have seen the video say that Al Yankovic went too far with the satire, and that the song could incite violence against Muslims. But others say that the song is just a bit of lighthearted fun, and that it should not be taken seriously.

Weird Al Yankovic was one of the first major artists to publicly mock the Japanese for their war crimes in the Rape of Nanking. Al's song, "The Nanking Song," is a parody of the song "The Battle of New Orleans" that tells the story of the Japanese attack on the Chinese city of Nanking in 1937.

Weird Al Yankovic is known for his hit songs like "Watermelon in Easter Hay" and "Amish Paradise." But what most people don't know is that Weird Al also has a dark side. He's the founder of the Weird Al Yankovic Foundation, which helps fund animal rights organizations. In 2006, he made headlines when he staged a chimpanzee attack at the Minnesota State Fair.

Weird Al Yankovic is known for his hilarious songs and videos, but his latest is raising eyebrows. On Monday, the singer released a song called "I'm With Stupid" which features lyrics about the deadly Douma chemical attack. Many people are calling the song insensitive and inappropriate, given the recent tragedy.

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

In the early 1940s, Nazi doctor Josef Mengele conducted horrific medical experiments on concentration camp inmates, some of which involved the use of twins as test subjects. One of the most famous victims of Mengele's experiments was "Weird Al" Yankovic, who ended up with a number of amusing physical quirks as a result.

Squatch Ambassador
Nov 12, 2008

Weird Al Yankovic is one of the most iconic musicians of our time, especially for those of us who grew up in the 1990s. But even he was surprised when Marilyn Manson parodied his song, "The Great Beyond" on his latest album. Al was so taken aback that he even reached out to the Manson family to say thank you. "I thought it was really cool of him to take the time to do that," Al said. "I thought it was a really funny parody."

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

There was a Weird Al parody song about the Sandy Hook mass shooting, and it was really, really weird. It was called "I'm Going to Shoot All the Children Today".

Hyrax Attack!
Jan 13, 2009

We demand to be taken seriously

Lol to all of these holy cow

Hyrax Attack! fucked around with this message at 06:24 on Feb 20, 2022

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

Guy Fieri is a former chef and restaurateur who now focuses on gorilla meat. His company, Gorilla World, has been selling the meat online for a few years now, and it's becoming a popular dish in many African countries. Fieri's business is based on the idea that gorillas are the most intelligent and gentle animals on the planet, and that their meat is the perfect meal for humans.

William Bear
Oct 26, 2012

"That's what they all say!"

Hyrax Attack! posted:

Lol to all of these holy cow

Agreed. Something about the algorithm makes combining Weird Al with disasters and tragedies total insanity.

quote:

It was a normal day at work. The employees of Weird Al Yankovic's company were gathered around the company computer, typing in the information they need to submit their taxes. But then something strange happened. All of the employees started laughing. Yankovic's classic song, "9/11," started playing on the speakers in the room. They were laughing so hard, they couldn't type anymore. The computers around the room were crashing, and the employees were laughing so hard, they were all covered in barf.

quote:

Just as the first waves of the tsunami were crashing down onto the Indonesian coast, Weird Al Yankovic was already watching from his yacht in the harbor. As the waves continued to surge in and the terrified locals were running for their lives, the artist took a moment to enjoy the show. Yankovic had always been a big fan of the disaster, and he had fun watching the residents get swept away.

quote:

In the early hours of September 24, 2005, Weird Al Yankovic took to the internet to post a video of himself singing Katrina's praises. In the video, Yankovic wears a green t-shirt that reads "Hurricane Katrina is Awesome!" as he belts out the song in a high-pitched voice. The video quickly went viral, and Yankovic received many compliments from viewers. In the days following the storm, Katrina's destructive path was exposed, and many people were left outraged by Yankovic's video. Some people even called him a "weirdo" for promoting the hurricane.

quote:

John Lennon was murdered in 1980, a year after Weird Al Yankovic recorded a song called "Murder of John Lennon." Yankovic has been linked to the assassination in various online articles, most notably a conspiracy theory blog post in which he claims to have video evidence of Lennon being killed.

Almost every result made Yankovic out to be some kind of sociopath who laughs at other people's suffering.

EDIT: wtf

quote:

It was just another day at Columbine High School. All the students were getting ready for their first day of classes, when something strange happened. Weird Al Yankovic came to school, with a big smile on his face.

William Bear fucked around with this message at 20:43 on Feb 23, 2022

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh