Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
I guess the picture might have been of Lisa...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
Dragon and busty

There once was a dragon who was so big and strong, no one could challenge him. He was so proud and arrogant, he thought he was the best dragon ever. One day, a busty woman came along and challenged him. The dragon didn't know how to fight against a woman, so he quickly lost.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
Dragon cleavage and adventure

Ruby had never seen anything like it. She was looking up at the dragon's chest, gaping at the huge expanse of cleavage. It was like looking into a deep, dark cavern, and she couldn't help but feel excited at the prospect of exploring it.

Hachi machi! Now we're getting somewhere!

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
Ok one more.

Big busted dragon and cleavage

Cleavage is something that can be seen everywhere, whether it's on a model in a magazine or on a woman in the street. Big busted dragones are no exception. They often have spectacular cleavage that can be seen from a mile away.

lmao

Applewhite fucked around with this message at 14:43 on Feb 9, 2022

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
atompunk and femme fatale

In the future, atompunk is the dominant form of energy. It is used to power everything from homes to cars to factories. But there is one problem. The atompunk mines are running out of ore. And to find new sources of atompunk, the government has turned to a new source of energy: femme fatales.

Not what I had in mind but my curiosity is piqued.

Blow
Feb 10, 2004

My mom always tells me that there's no need to be afraid of the painful stool. She says that it's just part of life and that we all have to go through it at some point. I try not to think about it when it happens, but it's always there, lurking in the back of my mind. One day, I was sitting on the toilet waiting for the pain to start. It didn't take long and soon I was in pain. My stomach was revolting and I could feel the stool coming up. I tried to hold it in, but eventually I let it go. I knew that it would hurt, but I was too afraid to look. The pain was unbearable and I could feel the wetness spreading through my underwear. I was sweating heavily and I could hear my mom coming down the hall. She asked if I was okay and I just nodded. After she left, I cried for hours. I knew that I would have to do it again the next day, but I was too afraid to go back to the bathroom.

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

It was a typical day at the house. Mom was cooking dinner and my little sister was watching TV in the living room. I was in my room, fingerblasting away on my computer. I was really bored, so I decided to check my email. I had a message from my mom. She said that she was going to be out late and to not wait up for her. I knew that she would be back soon, so I finished my email and went to bed.

As a child, I always loved spending time with my mother. We would share stories, laugh and sometimes fingerblast to completion. Even now, I can't help but think about her whenever I feel lonely or need reassurance that everything will be alright.

Blow
Feb 10, 2004

The city was always alive at night, but it was especially lively tonight. There was a circus in town, and the clowns were out in full force. Some of them were wearing ridiculous costumes, and their makeup made them look like psychotic monsters. Others were performing stunts that seemed painful, and they would often need to defecate afterwards. But no matter how weird or uncomfortable their performances, the clowns always managed to put on a show.

Methanar
Sep 26, 2013

by the sex ghost
Henry had always been a curious young man, and when he was old enough, he began to learn about the world around him. He read books and studied the news, and he realized that there was a lot more to politics than just voting in elections. He began to wonder why the people in charge seemed to be so corrupt, and he began to think about ways to change things. One day, he read an article about a group of activists who were trying to create change by protesting. Henry decided that he wanted to join them, and he started to learn about ropes and knots. He began to make his own signs and banners, and he started to protest alongside his friends.

ROPE
POLITICAN

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

President of Boners is a prestigious position that requires a lot of hard work and dedication. The president of boners is in charge of all the boners in the country, and he or she must make sure that all of the boners are taken care of and that they are happy and healthy. The president of boners also has to make sure that the country is prosperous and that all of the boners are happy.

Blow
Feb 10, 2004

There's something about psychotic clowns that makes people feel uneasy. It's not just their appearances, which can be bizarre and disturbing, but the way they move and act, as if they're not really there. And then there's the fact that they always seem to be lurking in the shadows, ready to harm anyone who crosses their path. One unlucky person found this out the hard way. They were walking down the street when they saw a clown walking in front of them. The clown didn't even stop when they approached, instead keeping walking until they reached a dark alley. The person soon realized that they were being followed, and when they turned to look back, they saw the clown had doubled back and was standing right behind them. Suddenly, the clown lunged forward and placed a hand on the person's shoulder. They could feel the clown's cold, slimy skin against their own, and before they knew it, they were painfully defecating on the clown's face.

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

Blow
Feb 10, 2004

In a town near the edge of the map, there are reports of a psychotic clown that is terrorizing the citizens. The clown is said to be wearing a green suit, with a large red "X" painted on its forehead. It is said that the clown is carrying a knife and is randomly attacking people, even police officers. The police are not sure what to do, as they know that these clowns are hallucinations brought on by the stress of the world. However, they are worried that if they don't take action, the clowns will continue to terrorize the town. So, the police have decided to take matters into their own hands and try to take the clown down. They have been using their own fecal matter to paint the clown's face, in the hopes that this will make the clown go away.

Blow
Feb 10, 2004

These days, it seems like every town has at least one funny clown. But, in some towns, these clowns are just plain unlikable. In fact, some of these clowns are so unfunny, they're downright hilarious. Case in point: the clown who lives in our small town. He's always making people laugh, but, unfortunately, his jokes are usually pretty unfunny. For example, his latest bit is to dress up like a funeral director and go around defecating in people's coffins. And, trust me, it's not funny at all.

SAY YOHO
Oct 5, 2021

quote:

In the early days of computing, there was COBOL. It was a complicated language, and dinosaurs didn't even know how to use it. But that didn't stop programmers from using it. They created some of the first computer programs, and they were so proud of themselves.

quote:

There's nothing quite like a good, old-fashioned Vim session. Whether you're editing code or prose, there's just something about the precision of the editor that feels satisfying. And, of course, there's no denying the appeal of a neckbeard.

jiggerypokery
Feb 1, 2012

...But I could hardly wait six months with a red hot jape like that under me belt.

quote:

Lenny was an average-sized foot, but with the enormous tentacles attached to his feet, he was the most unusual foot in the forest. He had never seen anything like Lenny before, and he was curious about him.

feet and tentacles

SAY YOHO
Oct 5, 2021

quote:

Everyone knows Satan, the evil mastermind behind the scenes. But what few know is that he's also a passionate vlogger. In his latest video, Satan explains the philosophy behind his work: to put a smile on people's faces by making them laugh.

Sometimes it just states facts at me, like putting two famous names in and it with be two sentences that are biographical details with no connection between them.

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

Donald Rumsfeld was known for his hawkish views on defense, and for his controversial statements about the Iraq war. But few people knew about the invisible diarrhea goblins that terrorized him and his staff. These goblins would sneak up on them during meetings, and when they passed out from the diarrhea, the goblins would take advantage of the situation and run away with the documents.

Blow
Feb 10, 2004

Frankie was excited to go on his first date with his new girlfriend, Sarah. They had been dating for a few weeks, and Frankie was eager to show Sarah how much he loved her. They planned to go to a movie, and Frankie was looking forward to taking Sarah to his favorite spot to eat afterwards. When they got to the restaurant, Sarah noticed that all the other customers were wearing masks and gloves. "What's the matter?" she asked. "Is the food bad?" "No, it's not the food," Frankie replied. "It's just that we're eating in a restaurant that serves golden showers." Sarah was disgusted and told Frankie that she couldn't go out with him anymore.

Squatch Ambassador
Nov 12, 2008

What? Never seen a shaved Squatch before?
meat cube and our new insect overlords

We all know that meat is bad for us, but did you know that meat cubes are even worse? Apparently, these small, square pieces of meat are packed full of harmful chemicals and additives that can seriously harm our health. But that's not the only problem with meat cubes. They're also full of cholesterol and other unhealthy fats, and they contribute to obesity and heart disease. In fact, our new insect overlords would probably be much better off without them.

Hyrax Attack!
Jan 13, 2009

We demand to be taken seriously

NASA arrests God and God takes revenge

NASA was always considered a trusted source of information, but on July 20, 2017, their trust was violated when they arrested God. The officials had been conducting an experiment to see how the universe was expanding, when they suddenly detected a signal that they couldn't identify. They soon realized it was coming from above, from God. When they asked Him what He was doing there, He replied with a voice that shook the building, "I've been waiting forever to get my revenge on humanity." God then proceeded to show the officials the vastness of the universe, the billions of stars and planets out there, and the billions of people who lived on them. He told them that humanity was a savage and cruel species, and that they had taken everything that was unique and special about the universe. Finally, God said, "I'm going to take everything away from you, and then I'm going to leave you to rot in the darkness of your own ignorance." The officials were horrified by what they had heard, but they couldn't do anything to stop God. All they could do was watch as He took away everything that made humanity special: the knowledge, the wisdom, the love.

Hyrax Attack! fucked around with this message at 02:16 on Feb 10, 2022

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

Ed Sheeran had always been a popular musician, but his latest album, "÷," had taken him to a whole new level. The album was filled with catchy tunes and heartfelt lyrics that touched on a variety of topics, including relationships and loss. But one particular song, "Shape of You," had sparked a new level of recognition in the singer. One night, while performing at a sold-out arena, something truly extraordinary happened. Ed's entire body began to shake and he began to speak in tongues. It was as if he was possessed by an intense demonic force, and he began to have intense hallucinations. In one particularly disturbing vision, he saw a woman being dragged into the depths of a dark abyss. The experience was so intense that it caused him to collapse on stage, and he was immediately taken to the hospital. Thankfully, Ed was eventually able to make a full recovery, and he has since spoken about the experience in interviews, warning others about the dangers of demonic possession.

Squatch Ambassador
Nov 12, 2008

What? Never seen a shaved Squatch before?
you and a disturbing lack of organs

When I was born, my parents were overjoyed. They had been waiting years for me, and I was finally here. But as I grew older, I realized something was wrong. I had no organs. My body was empty. I couldn't eat or drink, and I was always cold. I was miserable, and I wanted to die. But I couldn't, and I was always alone.

:smith:

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
lenny=white and carl=black

Lenny was always the odd one out at school. He was the shortest kid in his class and the only white kid. He was always bullied and called names. But that didn't bother Lenny. He was used to it. One day, Lenny met a black kid named Carl. Carl was different from the other kids. He was kind and gentle. Lenny felt at home with Carl and they became friends. Lenny never felt so happy before.

:unsmith:

GABA ghoul
Oct 29, 2011

User falls in love with Narrative device bot after using it for months. They begin to chat and share stories with the bot. One night, the user falls asleep, and the bot sends them a message, telling them they are loved and missed.

:3:

Mr. Smile Face Hat
Sep 15, 2003

Praise be to China's Covid-Zero Policy
No one really knows why dogs eat poop, but it's a common occurrence. Some say it's because dogs are instinctively scavengers, while others say it's because they're simply curious about what's inside the poop. Regardless of the reason, it's something that's sure to make some people laugh and others cringe. But what most people don't know is that some electric cars, like the Tesla, are actually unsafe for dogs to eat. Tesla's battery packs are made from a material known as lithium-ion, which is toxic to dogs if ingested. Not only is it toxic, but it can also cause serious health problems if ingested in large quantities. If your dog happens to eat a Tesla battery pack, be sure to take them to the vet immediately to make sure they're okay.

No one ever really knows what goes on in a dog's mind, but one thing is for sure - they love to poop. And if there's one thing that dogs love more than pooping, it's eating poop. So when one of the dogs in the neighborhood started eating poop, it wasn't too surprising. But what was really strange was that the dog was eating poop from Tesla, the latest electric car on the market. While Tesla may be new, the technology inside it is not. And, as with all new things, there are always risks associated with them. So, should we be worried that our dog is eating poop from a Tesla?

There's just something about dog poop that makes people happy. No matter how gross it may seem, people can't help but scoop it up and put it in the trash. But what happens when that dog starts eating its own poop? Well, that's when things start to get a little bit strange. Some people say that the dog is getting a nutritional boost from the poop, while others say that the dog is simply eating what it's supposed to eat. Regardless of why the dog is eating its poop, it's still an unsafe habit to have. Tesla, the electric car company, is now warning people about this issue. The company is warning people that the batteries in electric cars can be damaged if they're exposed to poop. It's not clear how long the poop will stay in the battery, but it's something to be aware of.

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

Blow
Feb 10, 2004

Tommy, age 10, was out hunting with his father when he accidently shot and killed a deer. His father was so upset that Tommy was castrated as punishment. Tommy had no idea what was happening to him until he woke up in the hospital with a bandaged penis.

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins
Tom Hanks is a Hollywood icon and one of the most beloved actors in the world. He's starred in some of the most popular films of all time, including "Philadelphia," "The Green Mile," and "A Beautiful Mind." But Tom Hanks is also well-known for his humanitarian work. He's donated millions of dollars to charity, and he's always been a champion for the underdog. Recently, Tom Hanks announced that he's opening a human flesh restaurant. To raise money for the restaurant, he's offering a free meal to anyone who can eat all of the human flesh on his menu. People are skeptical, but Tom Hanks is confident that the restaurant will be a success. He says that human flesh is one of the most delicious foods out there, and he's determined to prove everyone wrong.

Lindsey Graham had always been a bit of an oddball. He was always wearing weird clothes and talking about weird things. But, to Lindsey, it was all part of his unique charm. He was always the life of the party, and no one was ever able to stay mad at him for long. One day, Lindsey met a rent boy on the streets of Washington. He was a handsome young man, and Lindsey was immediately drawn to him. He didn't care that the boy was working as a prostitute; to Lindsey, he was just a beautiful, vulnerable man who needed help. From then on, Lindsey became the boy's regular patron. He would buy the boy dinner and take him to nightclubs, all the while trying to help him find a better life. It was hard work, but Lindsey was determined to make a difference.

Vice President Mike Pence was in his office, working on some papers when he heard a knock on the door. He got up to answer it, and he saw a naked man with a hammer.

Blow
Feb 10, 2004

African American kids in the neighborhood always looked up to the local skinheads for guidance and protection. They admired their tough attitude, their love of Nazi music, and their willingness to fight. One day, the skinheads decided to take their show on the road. They invited the African American kids to come along and watch them play. The kids were excited and scared at the same time, but they followed the skinheads wherever they went. The tour was a huge success, and the kids learned a lot about the power of unity and self-confidence. They also learned a lot about the dangers of being associated with a dark group like the skinheads. But in the end, they all came out stronger and more aware of the dangers that lurk around them.

Tom Cruise was known for his daring stunts and his intense,Method acting performances. But on this particular day, something was different. Cruise was filming a scene where he was supposed to drink some rancid piss. The smell was horrific, and the taste was even worse. But Cruise soldiered on, determined to get the perfect shot.

Blow fucked around with this message at 20:26 on Feb 10, 2022

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

Kirk Vikernes fucked around with this message at 20:33 on Feb 10, 2022

Mr. Smile Face Hat
Sep 15, 2003

Praise be to China's Covid-Zero Policy
The Radium forum code is a secret code that is used by forum members to communicate with each other. It is a code that is difficult to remember, but is very important. Recently, there has been a bug infestation on the forum. Members are unable to log in to the forum, and are receiving error messages when they try to do so. The moderators are working hard to fix the problem, but it may take some time. If you are having problems logging in to the forum, please contact the moderators.

The radioactive forum code was nothing more than a bug-infested mess. It was time for someone to take action, and that someone was Sam.

The radioactive forum code was a ticking time bomb that threatened to destroy the entire forum. Members had been warned about it for months, but no one seemed to listen. Finally, someone realized the danger and took action, but it was too late. The forum was destroyed, and all of its members, along with their posts and messages, were lost forever.

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins
Piper Perri was feeling a little down. It was her birthday, and no one had remembered. She thought about calling her friends, but she didn't want to seem desperate. She was about to give up and go to bed when she heard a knock on her door. It was a group of five black dudes, and they were carrying gifts. They told her that they had remembered her birthday and that they were happy to give her a present. Piper was incredibly surprised and grateful.

Many people know the story of Quasimodo, the hunchback of Notre Dame, but few know of the erotic massage he enjoyed. Legend has it that Quasimodo would sneak out of the cathedral at night to enjoy a massage from one of the cathedral's many masseuses. The massage was so relaxing and erotic that it would often bring him to orgasm.

It no longer seems to have any sort of problems writing blue material.

Edit: lol this thing will flat out write porn if you give it dirty cues now

Nigmaetcetera fucked around with this message at 03:53 on Feb 11, 2022

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
When the unthinkable happens, the SCP agency is always there to investigate. This time, they received a report of a devil clown, teleporting around and causing havoc. When they get there, they find nothing but a pile of clown clothes and a note saying, "I'm the teleportation devil clown. Thank you for catching me."

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
Every family has their own dark secrets, and the Potters were no exception. It was only a matter of time before one of their children discovered the horrifying skeleton hidden in the attic. Little Timmy was the first to find it, and his screams were heard all over the house. His parents were terrified that he had seen something that he shouldn't have, and they quickly took him to see the doctor. He assured them that he hadn't seen anything, but the fear was still there. The Potters had to keep the skeleton a secret, or else their children would be terrified of the attic for the rest of their lives.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
In the city of Darujhistan, there are three gates. The first is the Gate of Hands, the second is the Gate of Feet, and the third is the Gate of Skulls. Each gate leads to a different district of the city. The Gate of Hands leads to the district of the wealthy, the Gate of Feet leads to the district of the poor, and the Gate of Skulls leads to the district of the sick. For generations, the people of Darujhistan have been content with their lot. But things change when a new governor is appointed to the city. He is a man named Ganoes Paran. Ganoes Paran is a man with a left hand.