Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

staberind
Feb 20, 2008

but i dont wanna be a spaceship
Fun Shoe
The Baron Harkonnen was infamous for his cruel treatment of his slaves, and it was said that he had developed a pizza matrix in which he could control the minds of his subjects. No one knew for sure how he did it, but it was said that the pizza matrix was a way to control the minds of others through their love of pizza.

Well. Allright.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

staberind
Feb 20, 2008

Fun Shoe
Deez and nuts were two of the most popular snacks in the world. Deez were made of dried fruit, nuts and sugar, and were a favorite of kids and adults alike. They were a great source of energy and were very filling. Nuts were a great source of protein and were also a very popular snack.

The succulent meal lay before them, a feast for the eyes and the taste buds. But as they dug in, they noticed something was off. The meat was tough, the vegetables over-cooked. They tried to figure out what was wrong, but their minds were foggy from the wine. Soon, they were fighting over the scraps, their final meal before descending into chaos

Succulent Meal + Descent into Chaos

staberind fucked around with this message at 07:59 on Feb 6, 2022

staberind
Feb 20, 2008

Fun Shoe
Ligma had always been a curious creature. He loved to explore, to find out what was hidden behind the corners of rooms, to peep into cabinets and drawers. He was always looking for new things to see, new places to explore. One day, Ligma found four balls on the edge of a table. He couldn't resist reaching for them, and when he touched them, they popped right off the edge. Ligma was puzzled as to how they could have come off the table. He didn't see any screws or nails, and he was sure that he hadn't put them there. As Ligma was puzzling over the balls, he heard a noise from behind the door. He quickly hid the balls behind his back and peered around the corner to see a group of rats entering the room. The rats began to search the room, and Ligma quickly hid the balls again before they could find them. Later that day, Ligma found a scrap of paper with a list of instructions on it. The instructions said that if he could find all four balls and put them back on the table, he would be awarded a prize. Ligma was excited at the prospect of winning something,

staberind
Feb 20, 2008

Fun Shoe
Twitter embeds are becoming increasingly popular on the internet, and they've sparked a new trend in online communication known as The Foul Ritual. The Foul Ritual involves embedding a video of someone making a disgusting or offensive facial expression into a tweet, and then using the tweet to share the video's link with other Twitter users. The Foul Ritual has quickly gained popularity on Twitter, and many users are using it as an opportunity to share humorous or disgusting videos with their followers. Some users even use The Foul Ritual as a way to criticize or ridicule their opponents. However, some Twitter users are concerned about The Foul Ritual's potential effects on society. They argue that the video embeds are often used to spread hatred and violence, and that the trend is creating a culture of intolerance. Will The Foul Ritual continue to spread on Twitter, or will it be stopped before it has any more serious consequences?

The pasta aisle in Meta was always a confusing place for Emma. There were so many options, and she couldn't decide which one to buy. She had always been a salad person, but lately she'd been craving pasta. She agonized over each decision, wondering if she was making the right choice. Finally, she decided on a box of penne. She paid for it and walked out of the store, feeling conflicted. She wasn't sure if she should eat the pasta right away, or if she should wait until later. But eventually, she decided that she would eat it right away. As she ate the pasta, she felt guilty. She knew that it was unhealthy, and she knew that she should have been eating salads instead. But she couldn't help but feel excited at the same time. It was like the pasta was giving her a sense of cognitive dissonance, which was making her feel both happy and guilty at the same time.

staberind fucked around with this message at 08:14 on Feb 6, 2022

staberind
Feb 20, 2008

Fun Shoe

Mac and Cheese posted:

now i feel like i'm the only person who actually understood the zybourne cliff balls parable. everyone ridiculed it at the time but now this supposed advanced storytelling ai didn't even get it

maybe there actually is something to this zybourne clock project. should i try to revive it? anybody know how to code?

Well, you worked out an "in universe" means of solving what the computer may have implied,
I wonder how many of the original Zybourne people are around nowadays....

staberind
Feb 20, 2008

Fun Shoe
wierdly enough in a fit a contrarian pique, I did one with ccp and genocide and i lost count of the times I had to click.
I decided not to post the eventual outcome because thats not funny and it was basically a series of dry facts with dates.
It can be rather offensive and gross, but its more psychological horror that might not get picked up by its other AI "Minders"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

staberind
Feb 20, 2008

Fun Shoe
Joe Rogan is one of the most popular comedians in the world. He's known for his stand-up routines and his appearances on different television shows. But what many people don't know is that Joe is a big horse fan, and he's been known to enjoy trying different horse flavors.

There are many things that we take for granted as adults, like being able to think for ourselves and make our own choices. But for some infants, these things are still waiting to be explored. They have yet to learn the ropes of life, and their souls are still pure and untouched. Joe Rogan, a famous comedian and commentator, is one such person who was once an infant.

Everyone knows that a cow made of butter is the perfect farm animal. They're docile, easy to care for, and provide plenty of milk. But what if there was a cow made of something even more delicious? That's the situation that Joe Rogan found himself in.

staberind fucked around with this message at 11:48 on Feb 7, 2022