Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

flavor.flv
Apr 18, 2008

I got a letter from the government the other day
opened it, read it
it said they was bitches

What the gently caress

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

flavor.flv
Apr 18, 2008

opened it, read it
it said they was bitches

The Twelve Angry Men were getting ready to go on strike. They were very angry. Pikachu was with them, and he was feeling very sad. "I'm sorry, Pikachu," said the Twelve Angry Men. "But we can't go on strike. We're too young and we don't have the experience." "I know," said Pikachu. "But I just feel so sad."

flavor.flv
Apr 18, 2008

opened it, read it
it said they was bitches

Sonic the Hedgehog is walking down the street when he notices a big black cop car driving by quickly. Sonic is curious, so he starts to run after the cop car. When the cop car slows down, Sonic jump into the car and tries to ask the driver what he's doing. But the driver just drives away. Sonic is so angry, he decides to go to the police station and tell them about the cop car. When he arrives, the police are already there. They ask Sonic why he's trying to tell them about the cop car. Sonic tells them about the big black cop car and how the driver just drove away. The police are so angry, they decide to arrest Sonic.

flavor.flv
Apr 18, 2008

opened it, read it
it said they was bitches

When Denver the last dinosaur was killed by a hunter, he was heartsick at the loss. He mourned his companions and the food that they would never know again. For years he lay in his death bed, never knowing that he would be resurrected by the Witch-King of Angmar.

Edit:

In the late 1800s, Denver was the last city in the U.S. to be founded. The city was founded on the edge of a new, vast, landmass that was still being explored by humans. The city was founded on the remains of a giant dinosaur that had died in a rock fall. The city was founded on the remains of a giant, herbivorous dinosaur that had died in a rock fall. The city was founded on the remains of a giant, land-based, meat-eating dinosaur that had died in a rock fall.

driver's license

flavor.flv fucked around with this message at 02:27 on Feb 26, 2022