Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Marmaduke!
May 19, 2009

Why would it do that!?
Hamburgers and warmth are two things that always go together. Whether you're eating one at home or taking one to go, there's just something about a juicy, juicy hamburger that brings a sense of comfort. Whether you're sitting around a fire in the winter or sitting in the sun on a hot day, a good hamburger can really help to make things feel a little warmer.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Marmaduke!
May 19, 2009

Why would it do that!?
Rishi was always a curious kid. He loved to explore and ask questions, and he was never afraid to try something new. That's why he was so excited to go on Boris the Boris Bike with his friend Raj. Rishi was especially interested in the controls. He had never ridden a bike before, but he was determined to learn how to ride it properly. He was so focused on the task at hand that he didn't notice when Raj stopped riding. Rishi crashed into a tree, and he was injured. Boris the Boris Bike was totalled, and Raj was nowhere to be found. Rishi was stranded on the side of the road, and he was very worried. Luckily, a passerby saw him and called for help. Rishi was taken to the hospital, and he was lucky to be okay. He learned a valuable lesson about safety, and he never again tried to ride a Boris the Boris Bike without a adult supervision.

Marmaduke!
May 19, 2009

Why would it do that!?
Server overwhelmed, good night sweet Prince2

Marmaduke!
May 19, 2009

Why would it do that!?
It seems to struggle if the first theme is a compound word, but.....

The Spine of the Earth was a winding and dangerous road, and the Lowtax had been driving it for days. He was tired and thirsty, and his horse was tired and thirsty, but he could not stop. He had to get to the city. He had been told that the city was a place of great wealth and opportunity. He had been told that it was a place where he could make a fortune. He had been told that it was a place where he could finally be free. The Lowtax was a slave. He had been born into slavery, and he had been enslaved for years. He had been born into a life of poverty and misery, and he had been enslaved for years. But he had never been happier than he was now. He could see the city in the distance. He could see the lights of the city, and he could see the wealth and the opportunity. He could see the freedom, and he could see the life he could finally have. He would make a fortune in the city, and he would be free. He would be able to buy his freedom, and he would be able to start a new life. He would be able to be whoever

Marmaduke!
May 19, 2009

Why would it do that!?
Covid was a strange and new technology that had the potential to revolutionize the way humans interacted with the world. But Covid was also a sensitive and powerful technology, and it was up to the scientists who created it to ensure that it remained safe and secure. One day, Covid was discovered to be stored in the balls of the men who used it. With Covid in their hands, these men could control the world.

Marmaduke!
May 19, 2009

Why would it do that!?
I was watching Magicians and this happened:

Alice was about to have the best sleep of her life, when she heard a loud, slapping noise outside her window. She assumed it was the wind, but then she heard it again. She peered out the window and saw a giant, black animal pounding its chest. It was a bonk-zilla! Alice was terrified and ran to hide under her bed. The bonk-zilla must have heard her, because it came over to her house and started pounding on the door. Alice was so scared that she thought she was going to die. Finally, her mom opened the door and talked to the bonk-zilla. It left, but Alice made sure to lock her door at night from now on.

Marmaduke!
May 19, 2009

Why would it do that!?
There's a worm crawling through my silk web. I can't get it out. It's eating my silk.

---

It was a hot, sticky day and the kids were having a blast at recess. Little did they know that when they got back to school, they would be smacked in the face with a big, wet, sticky mess.

:catstare:

Marmaduke! fucked around with this message at 17:38 on Feb 13, 2022

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Marmaduke!
May 19, 2009

Why would it do that!?
They've limited the number of stories per day! Quick get em while they're limited.

Boots and cheese. Boots and cheese. Boots and cheese. I can't get that stupid rhyme out of my head. It's been stuck there ever since my mom brought home a big block of cheddar cheese from the grocery store. She said I could have a piece, but I didn't want to. I wanted the whole cheese block.