Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pac and Cheese
Oct 29, 2010

gotta walk fast
i was kinda more interested in the superbabies angle but okay

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pac and Cheese
Oct 29, 2010

gotta walk fast

staberind posted:

Ligma had always been a curious creature. He loved to explore, to find out what was hidden behind the corners of rooms, to peep into cabinets and drawers. He was always looking for new things to see, new places to explore. One day, Ligma found four balls on the edge of a table. He couldn't resist reaching for them, and when he touched them, they popped right off the edge. Ligma was puzzled as to how they could have come off the table. He didn't see any screws or nails, and he was sure that he hadn't put them there. As Ligma was puzzling over the balls, he heard a noise from behind the door. He quickly hid the balls behind his back and peered around the corner to see a group of rats entering the room. The rats began to search the room, and Ligma quickly hid the balls again before they could find them. Later that day, Ligma found a scrap of paper with a list of instructions on it. The instructions said that if he could find all four balls and put them back on the table, he would be awarded a prize. Ligma was excited at the prospect of winning something,

i'm assuming the prize is a zybourne clock but i thought the entire point was that you couldn't put the balls back on the table without one. very confusing story

Pac and Cheese
Oct 29, 2010

gotta walk fast
nvm i just figured it out, once you have the zybourne clock, you can go back and give it to yourself in the past and that's how ligma was able to turn the 3rd ball back into the 4th and the 2nd ball into the 3rd etc etc

Pac and Cheese
Oct 29, 2010

gotta walk fast
now i feel like i'm the only person who actually understood the zybourne cliff balls parable. everyone ridiculed it at the time but now this supposed advanced storytelling ai didn't even get it

maybe there actually is something to this zybourne clock project. should i try to revive it? anybody know how to code?