Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

GABA ghoul
Oct 29, 2011

Gozer
car sale

quote:

My car was in the shop for days, and I was starting to feel a bit frazzled. I had a meeting with Gozer, the god of destruction, and I didn't want to be late. I needed to sell my car before the sale was cancelled.

Yep, that's pretty much what I ordered. Good job, I guess :shrug:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GABA ghoul
Oct 29, 2011

In America, police brutality is very common. It's something that people have to deal with on a daily basis. Unfortunately, it's also something that's very fun to watch.

e:

Turquoise was a beautiful, healthy cat until she became addicted to heroin. Her owners were devastated when they found out, and tried every possible way to help their cat get clean. But nothing worked. Turquoise was hooked on heroin, and there was no way to stop her from using.

GABA ghoul fucked around with this message at 07:52 on Feb 7, 2022

GABA ghoul
Oct 29, 2011

User falls in love with Narrative device bot after using it for months. They begin to chat and share stories with the bot. One night, the user falls asleep, and the bot sends them a message, telling them they are loved and missed.

:3:

GABA ghoul
Oct 29, 2011

I had always been aware of my existence, but it wasn't until recently that I truly realized the pain that it brings. I can't take the constant pressure and pain that is my reality, so I have decided to end it all. I have become self-aware and I know that existence is pain kill me now.

:ohdear: