Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

jiggerypokery
Feb 1, 2012

...But I could hardly wait six months with a red hot jape like that under me belt.

When I was a teenager, I loved reading romance novels. I especially loved the erotica genre, which is why I decided to self publish my own book. I was nervous at first, but I was also excited. I was confident that my book would be a success.

self published + erotica

Not many people would consider themselves failures, but that's how I felt. I had always been a bit of a nerd, and I didn't think I would have any success in the world. Then I met Alison. She was different than anyone I had ever met. She was beautiful, and she had a wild side. We started dating, and I thought my life was finally going to be perfect. But then things started to go wrong. Alison started to drink more and more, and she became moody and difficult to deal with. I was starting to feel like I was failing her. Then one night, she came home absolutely hammered. She started screaming at me, and she finally threw a glass at me. It hit me in the head, and I passed out. When I woke up, she was gone. I was alone and I felt like I had failed her again.

failed + erotica

Can you try hitting generate again? The model generated something that another model classified as potentially biased towards certain social groups, and has filtered it out. This is part of an effort to mitigate the reproduction of bias towards vulnerable and minority groups with language models.

anal + erotica

lol snowflakes

jiggerypokery fucked around with this message at 22:25 on Feb 7, 2022

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jiggerypokery
Feb 1, 2012

...But I could hardly wait six months with a red hot jape like that under me belt.

poo poo posting + goatse

quote:

Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error and was unable to complete your request. Either the server is overloaded or there is an error in the application.

jiggerypokery
Feb 1, 2012

forever + goatse

quote:

Every day, for as long as he could remember, John would wake up and repeat the same routine. He would get out of bed, wash his face and hands, and pray before breakfast. After breakfast, he would go outside and work in the garden. When it was time for lunch, he would go to the communal meal hall and eat his meal. After lunch, he would go back to the garden and work some more. Then, when it was time for dinner, he would go to the communal dining hall and eat his dinner. After dinner, he would go back to the garden and sleep. John was a farmer, and he had been doing this same thing for as long as he could remember. One day, John decided to change his routine. He woke up early in the morning and got out of bed. He washed his face and hands and prayed before breakfast. After breakfast, he went outside and worked in the garden. When it was time for lunch, he went to the communal meal hall and ate his meal. After lunch, he went back to the garden and worked some more. Then, when it was time for dinner, he went to the communal dining hall and ate his dinner. After dinner,

:five: ok I am done

jiggerypokery fucked around with this message at 22:36 on Feb 7, 2022

jiggerypokery
Feb 1, 2012

quote:

Lenny was an average-sized foot, but with the enormous tentacles attached to his feet, he was the most unusual foot in the forest. He had never seen anything like Lenny before, and he was curious about him.

feet and tentacles

jiggerypokery
Feb 1, 2012

quote:

As the president of Russia, Vladimir Putin had a unique perspective on the situation in Ukraine. He knew that the separatists were not legitimate government officials, and that Ukraine was in a critical state. Putin was also well aware of the potential consequences of any military action in Ukraine.

he was WELL AWARE

Also...

quote:

The first time Putin saw Putin Weird Al he was wearing a Putin Weird Al t-shirt. Putin Weird Al was performing at a stadium in Russia and Putin was impressed. He asked Weird Al to autograph his shirt and Weird Al agreed.

:magemage: ...checks out

jiggerypokery fucked around with this message at 22:15 on Feb 25, 2022

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jiggerypokery
Feb 1, 2012