Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Tunicate
May 15, 2012

Pikachu and found a gun

Pikachu had always been a curious character. He liked to explore and find new things, even if they were strange or dangerous. When he found a gun in the abandoned building he quickly put it away, not wanting anyone to get hurt.

Or

Pikachu was having a terrible day. All of his friends had left for work, and he had no one to play with. He was so depressed that he decided to take a walk. Pikachu found a gun on the street and started playing with it. Suddenly, he heard a noise in the distance. It sounded like someone was being chased. Pikachu ran towards the noise, and he saw a group of people running towards him. The people were chasing Pikachu because they thought he was a thief. Pikachu was happy to have found a gun and was safe

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tunicate
May 15, 2012

"My Corona" is the new Weird Al song, and it's just as funny and weird as ever. In fact, it might be even funnier than "Smooth Criminal." Weird Al has always been a master of parody, and "My Corona" is no exception. The song is about a guy who loves drinking Corona beers, and it's complete with a catchy melody and clever lyrics. Weird Al has always been a master of humor, and "My Corona" is no exception.