Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

chainchompz
Jul 15, 2021

bark bark
The wind was howling and the rain was pouring down hard when, out of nowhere, a fart sounded. It was so loud and unexpected that it made everyone jump. The fart was followed by a loud 'plop' and then another fart, and soon there were farts everywhere. Some were more intense than others, and some were so loud that they made the ground shake.

(Farts and mints)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

chainchompz
Jul 15, 2021

bark bark
It wouldn't let me go with your mom so I went with tu madre but it sort of went with it anyway.

Deeze nutz. That was the only thing that came to mind as I looked at the freshly baked cookies in my hands. I must have been staring at them for hours, lost in a trance. I couldn't help myself. I was drawn to them like a moth to a flame. I couldn't help but think of the words my mom would say when she caught me with her cookie jar. "Tu madre." She would scold me, but I always loved it. I loved the way she would tell me to put away my cookies, but I knew I would just sneak another one. I would eat them all in one sitting, and then feel terrible for it. But it was worth it. The taste of those cookies was like heaven. I couldn't help but smile as I remembered the last time I had one. It was the day after my birthday, and my mom had made me a special batch. She always did things just for me. I was really grateful to her. I took a bite of the cookie, and the memory of that day flooded back. My mom and I were sitting on the porch, chatting. It was a beautiful day, and I...

chainchompz
Jul 15, 2021

bark bark
Walnut trees are abundant in the wild, but they can also be found in many gardens. The nuts that these trees produce are a favorite food of squirrels and other animals. Nutting is a tradition that dates back centuries, and it is still practiced today.