Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Well then...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Even if it says what you put returned an R rated thing, you can just try to resubmit and you might get something funny anyway...

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Sam had a poop problem. He was always leaving his mark on the floor, and his mom was getting tired of cleaning it up. So one day, she came up with a plan. She would make him dinner and then he would have to clean up after himself.

The family was sitting around the dinner table, eating their dinner. Mom was cooking the chicken, Dad was cooking the potatoes, and Sarah was eating her peas. Suddenly, Sarah got a poop in her peas. She started to cry and poop her peas all over the table. Her family was so embarrassed.

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Guess the censor thought this was totally okay.

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Shits about to go down?

Katie was nervous as she walked into school that morning. She had been shooting for years, but this was the first time she was going to school with her gun. She had checked the gun several times, making sure it was loaded and ready to go, but she was still worried. When she got to her locker, she saw that her locker neighbor, Sarah, was also there with her gun.