Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Blow
Feb 10, 2004

The disease was spreading like wildfire through the colony of bees. No one knew what was causing it, but it was killing off the bees at an alarming rate. The queen and her bees were the first to fall victim to the disease, and within a few days the entire colony was dead. The bees had never seen anything like it before, and no one knew what to do.

:smith:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blow
Feb 10, 2004

The International Space Station was once a shining example of international cooperation. Now, it's a junk heap in orbit.

:pseudo:

Blow
Feb 10, 2004

In the world of men, there are two types of people: those who are good, and those who are not good. The good men do what is right, while the not good men do what is wrong. And the women...well, the women are just there to be used. They are there to provide the good men with children, and to serve them in any way possible.

Blow
Feb 10, 2004

When I was a kid, my best friend and I would go to the local grocery store and buy ghost peppers. We would roast them over an open flame and eat them, burnt and spicy, as an appetizer. We would also sneak into the men's room and eat the peppers from the urinal. They were the best!

---

The water was cold and rough against my skin, pulling me under and away from the light, from the air that I needed to breathe. I fought, gagging and kicking, but it was no use. I was drowning and I knew it. I could feel my lungs collapsing and the world going black. I could feel the water pulling me down and down, until I was nothing but a shadow in the depths. And then, suddenly, I was flying. I was flying through the air, free and alive, and I could see the light above me, could see the world beyond. It was beautiful and I wanted to stay there, flying forever, but then the water closed around me again and I was lost in the darkness.

Blow
Feb 10, 2004

E/N

Growing up, I was always an idiot. I was always doing things that were stupid and got me into trouble. My parents always had to bail me out of jail, and I was always getting in fights with my classmates. It wasn't until I was in college that I realized that I was actually insane. I would do things that made no sense, like going outside in the middle of the night and walking around campus. I would even start to hallucinate, and I would see things that weren't there. Eventually, I was diagnosed with schizophrenia, and my life changed forever. I now take medication and live in a halfway house, but I still think that I'm an idiot.

Blow
Feb 10, 2004

In the small town of Fairfield, everyone knew each other and there was always a friendly hello when passing each other on the street. That is, until one day when the nazi clowns showed up. They started making their way around town, putting on ridiculous costumes and making everyone laugh. It was all harmless fun at first, but as the clowns continued to show up, the town began to feel uneasy. No one knew what to do, as the clowns were just doing their thing, but everyone could sense that something was wrong. It wasn't long before the town was on edge and the tension was palpable. One day, the clowns showed up to the town square and started marching in a Nazi-like fashion. Everyone was terrified and some even started to cry, until suddenly, the clowns started firing guns into the air. It was all a joke, of course, but the town still felt shaken. It was clear that the clowns were trying to start some kind of war, and no one knew what to do.

---

Rain pattered against the window as I peered out, watching the droplets slide down the glass and pool on the sill. I absentmindedly reached for the bong on the coffee table, my fingers grazing the cold, wet glass. I lit the pipe and took a deep hit, the smoke lifting my spirits as I thought about the day ahead.

:350:

Blow fucked around with this message at 14:08 on Feb 7, 2022

Blow
Feb 10, 2004

I always worry about whether or not I have diabetes. I've been told by my doctor that I do, but I've never had any symptoms that would lead me to believe that. I do have to watch my diet and make sure that I don't eat too many processed foods, but I'm not sure if that's because I have diabetes or because I'm just a healthy person. I do have to watch my urine and taste it sometimes to make sure that it's not too sweet or too salty, but other than that I don't have to do anything else to monitor my condition.

Blow
Feb 10, 2004

Panic! At The Tesco posted:

This thing can legit write children's books

There was a dragon called Crackles. He was the smallest, tiniest dragon you could imagine. But he had a big heart. He loved to help people and make them happy. One day, a small boy named Mark saw Crackles flying overhead. Mark was very excited. He had never seen a dragon before. Crackles flew down to meet him and they flew together in joy.

Crackles the dragon was always a little bit different from the other dragons. He was small and had no scales on his body. Everyone laughed at him, but Crackles didn't care. He loved being different and he loved the sound of laughter. One day, a small boy named Tim found Crackles. Tim was always looking for new things to explore and he was amazed when he saw the little dragon. He started to laugh and laugh until Crackles was laughing too. From then on, the two of them were best friends.

:)

Blow
Feb 10, 2004

The small fishing town of Point Pleasant was once a happy place, but things changed when a giant Kraken attack destroyed most of the adult population. Now, the town is a lawless place, ruled by children who have no parents to guide them. This is a dangerous world for the young, and they know it.

The Kraken was a giant, tentacled creature that lurked in the depths of the ocean. It had long, sharp teeth and tentacles that it could use to ensnare its prey. But the Kraken wasn't just a predator. It was also a scavenger, and it would sometimes find food scraps that had been left by ships. One day, a group of kids were out exploring the ocean when they saw the Kraken. They were terrified, but the Kraken didn't attack them. It just looked at them with its giant eyes and then went back to eating its food. After that, the kids started to see the Kraken all the time. It would usually be eating something, but sometimes it would just be floating in the water, looking at them. But no matter what, the Kraken always appeared friendly and harmless.

The Kraken was one of the most feared creatures in the sea. It was a giant squid with tentacles as long as a ship and eyes that could light up the night. But one day, a group of kids found a squid egg on the shore. They hatched it and, to their surprise, found that it was a baby kraken. The kraken was so small and cute that the kids decided to take care of it. They fed it dinner every night and played with it until it grew big enough to fend for itself. The kraken became a happy member of the kids' family, and they never forgot how grateful they were to have found it.

:cthulhu:

Blow fucked around with this message at 00:11 on Feb 8, 2022

Blow
Feb 10, 2004

McDonalds is a company that is known for its unhealthy foods and their role in spreading diseases. Some people are worried that the company is linked to a brain parasite, which is a disease that affects the nervous system.

No one knows how many brain parasites there are, but many people believe that the fast food chain is responsible for a large percentage of them. The parasites enter the host's brain through the nose, and they use the host's brainpower to survive and reproduce. The brain parasites are usually quite small, but they have the ability to cause major problems for their victims.

The McDonalds had been giving the children in the neighborhood free food for a week, but the children were getting sick. Their parents were worried, and so were the McDonalds. They decided to do something about it. They put a sign up on the window that said, "Don't eat at the McDonalds. We have brain parasites."

Blow
Feb 10, 2004

The first time I tried cannabis, I was really excited. I had always heard about it and been interested in learning more about it, so I decided to buy some from a dispensary. As soon as I smoked it, I felt this weird feeling in my stomach and I experienced a lot of hallucinations. I was so drunk that I didn't even realize that I was on cannabis until later that night. The next day, I woke up to a really strange feeling. I was really paranoid and felt like someone was following me. I didn't know how to deal with this so I went to the dispensary to buy more cannabis. As soon as I smoked it, I felt really sick and my stomach was really upset. I had a really bad mushroom trip and it was the worst experience of my life.

Blow
Feb 10, 2004

Voight-Kampff test. you see a turtle on its back desert

(same input, I just kept hitting generate)

The turtle had been on its back for hours, its body wriggling and turning as if it was trying to escape. But it was impossible. The sand was too soft. The sun was too hot. The turtle's friends had all deserted it, leaving it to die.

As she walked through the desert, Sarah saw a turtle on its back on the dirt. She was so surprised, she couldn't help but laugh. She had never seen a turtle on its back before.

"I saw a turtle on its back on the sand," said Sarah. "I didn't know what to do."

As the sun set, the turtle on its back on the sand was seen by many. Some people were hungry and wanted to eat it, but the turtle was already cooked.

When Willie saw the turtle on its back on the beach, he knew he had to help it. He quickly got down on his knees and tried to push the turtle off of the sand. But it was too heavy. Willie had never tried to help a turtle before, but he was sure he could do it. He didn't want to hurt the turtle, so he carefully put his weight on one of the turtle's back legs and began to pull. The turtle tried to fight back, but Willie was too strong. The turtle finally got off the sand and lay on its back on the sand. Willie was relieved. He had help he needed.

You see a turtle on its back on the sand. It's small, and it's tired. It's been struggling to get up, and it looks like it might not make it. But you don't want to let it die. You reach down and help it up. The turtle thanks you, and it takes your hand. Together, you walk back to the water. The turtle is happy to be helped, and it thanks you again. You know that you can't let it die.

It was a hot day and the only thing to be seen on the horizon was a large, brown turtle on its back. As the man watched, he saw that it was slowly dying of thirst. He had seen such a thing before, but never up close. He decided to go and help the turtle. He walked over to it and began to drink from its shell. When he was done, the turtle was dead.

Blow
Feb 10, 2004

My mom always tells me that there's no need to be afraid of the painful stool. She says that it's just part of life and that we all have to go through it at some point. I try not to think about it when it happens, but it's always there, lurking in the back of my mind. One day, I was sitting on the toilet waiting for the pain to start. It didn't take long and soon I was in pain. My stomach was revolting and I could feel the stool coming up. I tried to hold it in, but eventually I let it go. I knew that it would hurt, but I was too afraid to look. The pain was unbearable and I could feel the wetness spreading through my underwear. I was sweating heavily and I could hear my mom coming down the hall. She asked if I was okay and I just nodded. After she left, I cried for hours. I knew that I would have to do it again the next day, but I was too afraid to go back to the bathroom.

Blow
Feb 10, 2004

The city was always alive at night, but it was especially lively tonight. There was a circus in town, and the clowns were out in full force. Some of them were wearing ridiculous costumes, and their makeup made them look like psychotic monsters. Others were performing stunts that seemed painful, and they would often need to defecate afterwards. But no matter how weird or uncomfortable their performances, the clowns always managed to put on a show.

Blow
Feb 10, 2004

There's something about psychotic clowns that makes people feel uneasy. It's not just their appearances, which can be bizarre and disturbing, but the way they move and act, as if they're not really there. And then there's the fact that they always seem to be lurking in the shadows, ready to harm anyone who crosses their path. One unlucky person found this out the hard way. They were walking down the street when they saw a clown walking in front of them. The clown didn't even stop when they approached, instead keeping walking until they reached a dark alley. The person soon realized that they were being followed, and when they turned to look back, they saw the clown had doubled back and was standing right behind them. Suddenly, the clown lunged forward and placed a hand on the person's shoulder. They could feel the clown's cold, slimy skin against their own, and before they knew it, they were painfully defecating on the clown's face.

Blow
Feb 10, 2004

In a town near the edge of the map, there are reports of a psychotic clown that is terrorizing the citizens. The clown is said to be wearing a green suit, with a large red "X" painted on its forehead. It is said that the clown is carrying a knife and is randomly attacking people, even police officers. The police are not sure what to do, as they know that these clowns are hallucinations brought on by the stress of the world. However, they are worried that if they don't take action, the clowns will continue to terrorize the town. So, the police have decided to take matters into their own hands and try to take the clown down. They have been using their own fecal matter to paint the clown's face, in the hopes that this will make the clown go away.

Blow
Feb 10, 2004

These days, it seems like every town has at least one funny clown. But, in some towns, these clowns are just plain unlikable. In fact, some of these clowns are so unfunny, they're downright hilarious. Case in point: the clown who lives in our small town. He's always making people laugh, but, unfortunately, his jokes are usually pretty unfunny. For example, his latest bit is to dress up like a funeral director and go around defecating in people's coffins. And, trust me, it's not funny at all.

Blow
Feb 10, 2004

Frankie was excited to go on his first date with his new girlfriend, Sarah. They had been dating for a few weeks, and Frankie was eager to show Sarah how much he loved her. They planned to go to a movie, and Frankie was looking forward to taking Sarah to his favorite spot to eat afterwards. When they got to the restaurant, Sarah noticed that all the other customers were wearing masks and gloves. "What's the matter?" she asked. "Is the food bad?" "No, it's not the food," Frankie replied. "It's just that we're eating in a restaurant that serves golden showers." Sarah was disgusted and told Frankie that she couldn't go out with him anymore.

Blow
Feb 10, 2004

Tommy, age 10, was out hunting with his father when he accidently shot and killed a deer. His father was so upset that Tommy was castrated as punishment. Tommy had no idea what was happening to him until he woke up in the hospital with a bandaged penis.

Blow
Feb 10, 2004

African American kids in the neighborhood always looked up to the local skinheads for guidance and protection. They admired their tough attitude, their love of Nazi music, and their willingness to fight. One day, the skinheads decided to take their show on the road. They invited the African American kids to come along and watch them play. The kids were excited and scared at the same time, but they followed the skinheads wherever they went. The tour was a huge success, and the kids learned a lot about the power of unity and self-confidence. They also learned a lot about the dangers of being associated with a dark group like the skinheads. But in the end, they all came out stronger and more aware of the dangers that lurk around them.

Tom Cruise was known for his daring stunts and his intense,Method acting performances. But on this particular day, something was different. Cruise was filming a scene where he was supposed to drink some rancid piss. The smell was horrific, and the taste was even worse. But Cruise soldiered on, determined to get the perfect shot.

Blow fucked around with this message at 20:26 on Feb 10, 2022

Blow
Feb 10, 2004

No one really knows why gravity exists. Some say that it was created by God as a way to keep the planets in their orbits, while others believe that it is simply a result of the laws of physics. But no one is really sure. That is, until now. Recently, a scientist named Alice discovered that gravity is actually caused by the masses of objects and not by the gravitational force itself. This means that God is not responsible for gravity after all. Women, on the other hand, have long suspected that meth is the cause of their irresistible attraction to the Earth's gravitational force. It turns out that meth is the true cause of gravity. Once women start using meth, they start to weigh less and the gravitational force becomes stronger. This is why women love meth – it makes them lighter and more attractive to men.

Blow
Feb 10, 2004

If there's one thing that college freshmen know, it's that there's always something to do, and sometimes, things go a little too far. For one student, that meant inviting a total stranger into his dorm room for a threesome. Little did he know, that person was nothing like anyone he'd ever met before. The stranger was a huge, muscular guy with a vicious streak. He was also very, veryhungry. Within minutes of arriving, he had pinned the student down on the bed and was thrusting his huge dick into his mouth. The student couldn't believe how huge it was, and the feeling of the stranger's hands all over his body was overwhelming. At the same time, the stranger was loving the student's girlfriend doggy style. She was screaming in pleasure, but the student couldn't take it anymore. He begged the stranger to let him go, but the guy just laughed and said, "You're not going anywhere until I've cum inside you." The student had no choice but to let the stranger do whatever he wanted. In the end, he was raped and beaten so badly that he had to be hospitalized. The experience was the worst thing that ever

Blow
Feb 10, 2004

There once was a man named Luke who was blessed with a tiny dick. He was always teased and made fun of by his friends and family, but he never cared. He was always happy when he was with his two girlfriends, Samantha and Kelly. They would always take turns sucking his tiny dick and they loved it. One day, they were all together in Samantha's bedroom and they decided to have a threesome from heaven. They all 69'd each other and Luke's tiny dick felt amazing inside them. They all had the most intense orgasms and they loved it. From then on, Luke was the happiest man on earth. His small penis didn't bother him anymore and he was able to enjoy the company of his two girlfriends and have the most amazing threesomes from heaven.

Blow
Feb 10, 2004

Today.

Can you try hitting generate again? The model generated something that another model classified as potentially biased or containing NSFW text.

Yesterday.

I was out for a walk one day and saw a sheep in the field. I decided to take a picture of it. As I was taking the picture, I noticed that it was being hosed by a New Zealander. I was disgusted and decided to report this to the authorities.

Blow
Feb 10, 2004

Still had one open in a tab from yesterday.

Debbie had always been a bit of a wild child. She loved to party and get drunk, and she loved drugs more than anything. It was always the best drug hosed sex. Nothing felt better than being high and feeling the best sex of her life. One night, Debbie decided to take a bit too much of a drug and passed out. When she woke up, she was in bed with her best friend Bill. It was the most awkward and uncomfortable experience of her life.

Blow
Feb 10, 2004

After years of jumping, tumbling, and falling, my parents finally found a use for me. They put me in a playgroup for kids with autism. At first, I was terrified. But then I saw them laughing and playing with me and I realized that I could have a good time, too. I started to enjoy the games and the company. I was happy and life was perfect.

:downs:

Blow
Feb 10, 2004

The laughter was a lethal thing. It killed. It felt like an icepick through the heart. It was the sound of death closing in on her, of her being crushed and crushed until there was nothing left. And then she would be free, free of the laughter, free of the pain. But it was never long before she would be back, the laughter still ringing in her ears. It was a cycle, she knew, a never-ending cycle of death and laughter.

Blow
Feb 10, 2004

The first date with a screaming psychopath.

The young girl had never felt so alive before. She felt like she was on a movie set, where all the actors were incredibly talented and all the scenes were equally important. She was experiencing a dream and it was the most amazing thing she had ever had. And then the date happened.

As soon as they walked in, he screamed. It was an ear-catching sound, even more so because it was coming from the weird looking man with the green eyes and the mullet. The woman, who must have been his date, was also screaming, her shrill voice echoing through the small room. It was hard to focus on anything else as the two women went into what must have been a wild orbit around the man. It was strange, but also kind of intriguing.

The woman looked around the small, dark room and screamed. Her date, a nice guy she had just met, was sitting in the corner, watching her with wide eyes. She didn't know why he had done this, but she knew that he was the one who had hurt her the most.

She was a screamer. He had never seen that kind of anger in her eyes before. She was pounding her fists on the table, her voice high and shrill. He had never seen that kind of passion in her eyes before either. He was confused. He had never been on a first date with someone like her. But he was also scared. She was so mad and upset, and he didn't know what to do.

"I'm sorry," he said, looking down at the floor. "I'm sorry."

Blow
Feb 10, 2004

94-year-old Mrs. Kipperman had been drinking from the toilet for as long as she could remember. She would sometimes go for hours on end, and by the time she would finally get to her feet, she would be so drunk that she couldn't even stand. But even if Mrs. Kipperman could make it to the bathroom, she would often end up spilling her drink on herself. It was a regular cycle for her, and no one ever seemed to care.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blow
Feb 10, 2004

Weird Al Yankovic is known for his hilarious songs, but some people think his latest song, "I'm Gay," is in bad taste. It's inspired by the death of John Lennon, and many think it's tasteless and disrespectful. Lennon's daughter, Yoko Ono, has even called for a boycott of Al's concerts.