Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Chinatown posted:

get in line BREH

come again

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

I think you might be a little confused. When Fox News types talk about "globalists" what they really mean is "the Jews."

ninjoatse.cx
Apr 9, 2005

Fun Shoe

CaptainSarcastic posted:

I think you might be a little confused. When Fox News types talk about "globalists" what they really mean is "the Jews."

This changes everything. I need to buy a yamakah.

Ez8
Aug 5, 2004
Well, in any case, I think we can all agree to nuke the whales.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Ez8 posted:

gotta nuke something

Blockade
Oct 22, 2008

Duck and Cover posted:

Well you'd think you'd be able to get something similar but Americans are really loving stupid and if you say something like "they have to wait so long for necessary surgery, besides out healthcare is best in the world!" They will be like "oh man that sounds terrible good thing we're best in the world". The Fox News echo chamber is very powerful.

edit: That's not fair while Americans are really loving stupid I think it's more so the fact that people in general are loving stupid than any American exceptionalism. World wide stupidity, although we might be the source.

I remember this going down differently tbh

Duck and Cover
Apr 6, 2007

Blockade posted:

I remember this going down differently tbh

Not all but enough to give cover to the real reason, which is making minorities suffer. I mean they might say the real reason is making the poor suffer but that's totally a dog whistle. I imagine the politicians don't want to do anything because of lobbying so there's that.

Duck and Cover fucked around with this message at 05:05 on Feb 7, 2022

Xenocides
Jan 14, 2008

This world looks very scary....

Icochet posted:

Wearing underpants made by hella poor children in Bangladesh and loving it

E: to clarify the underpants were made in bangladesh and i'm wearing them outside bangladesh

So did you sneak in and steal the underpants from poor children and then escape to just outside Bangladesh where the law cannot touch you?

Xenocides
Jan 14, 2008

This world looks very scary....

Ez8 posted:

The remake of Star Trek IV is gonna be grimdark.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Xenocides posted:

The remake of Star Trek IV is gonna be grimdark.

I need to find the nuclear Wessels to nuke the vales

A Festivus Miracle
Dec 19, 2012

I have come to discourse on the profound inequities of the American political system.

Capitalism solved every single problem in the world, true facts.

Brutal Garcon
Nov 2, 2014

I sometimes buy a pair of cheap shoes, wear them for a few months, and then walk into a branch of the same shop on literally the other side of the world to buy exactly the same shoes again. It's pretty sweet.

Valko
Sep 18, 2015

Duck and Cover posted:

World wide stupidity, although we might be the source.

Nah, people are stupid everywhere.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Duck and Cover
Apr 6, 2007

Valko posted:

Nah, people are stupid everywhere.

Sure but I feel we export plenty as well.