Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Joe the Strummer
Jun 14, 2012

I [47M] am a long time lurker of these dead gay forums AMA!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

Satanically Summoned Citrus

Joe the Strummer posted:

Do you prefer sand or snow?

padiio
Mar 14, 2022

Joe the Strummer posted:

More like gay dad forums

Empty Sandwich
Apr 22, 2008

goatse mugs

padiio posted:

More like gay dad forums

more like so what forums

Empty Sandwich
Apr 22, 2008

goatse mugs
:evilbuddy:

Mentat Radnor
Apr 24, 2008

~Water flowers every day~
LURKER DEFENSE FAST D/L NO NOOBS

sirr0bin
Aug 16, 2004
damn you! let the rabbits wear glasses!
10 bux well spent

JetSetGo
Jan 1, 2011

to ride eternal, shiny and chrome

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2022
The new batman movie was cool but it was so dark. Like no one pays energy bills dark. I also went to school a few blocks from that train stop batman beat the poo poo out of the goons.

I don't remember seeing batman but there was this shirtless guy who would do these martial arts moves in the middle of this mini park off one of the stops. All these suits sitting around for lunch on their smoke breaks and in the middle this guy doing Tai Chi but it felt menacing. Maybe he was preparing his body to defeat capitalism and punch out the stock exchange like bane? Wonder if he ever he found that battle he was preparing for.

Wossname
Jan 1, 2008
looking for his marbles
Can we have a Lurker gangtag? Something to show off while not posting would be nice.

BBQ Dave
Jun 17, 2012

Well, that's easy for you to say. You have a bad imagination. It's stupid. I live in a fantasy world.

Wossname posted:

Can we have a Lurker gangtag? Something to show off while not posting would be nice.

:hmmyes:

(Deleted this post five times cuz I couldn’t remember the code for the smilie, scrolled through thread until I found it)

Duck
Dec 9, 2000

Prepare for the end.
I lurk like no one else

My lurking so old it never cost me a dime

Ass-penny
Jan 18, 2008

Zeinin posted:

I never understood what the posting modality was in BYOB. I made a thread there once and got hella flamed. It was a lame thread but I thought that BYOB was where you didn't have to try so hard. This was also fifteen years ago

Post there again and see how ymmv.

DNAmage
Oct 8, 2005

Occult Scientist
Cannot turn to attack.
He mixes biotech and sorcery with sinister results

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

JetSetGo posted:

The new batman movie was cool but it was so dark. Like no one pays energy bills dark. I also went to school a few blocks from that train stop batman beat the poo poo out of the goons.

I don't remember seeing batman but there was this shirtless guy who would do these martial arts moves in the middle of this mini park off one of the stops. All these suits sitting around for lunch on their smoke breaks and in the middle this guy doing Tai Chi but it felt menacing. Maybe he was preparing his body to defeat capitalism and punch out the stock exchange like bane? Wonder if he ever he found that battle he was preparing for.

You should post more.

Valency
Feb 3, 2010

HALT HALT HALT HALT HALT

Wossname posted:

Cpt Thorne
Apr 13, 2009

I hate posting

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

Cpt Thorne posted:

I hate posting

You should post more.

OB-GYN Kenobi
Dec 4, 2017

Duck posted:

I lurk like no one else

My lurking so old it never cost me a dime

And with a rap sheet to prove it. I think a good 6er is in order here to teach this goon the fun of posting. I propose this image be added to the probe.

Mochabeard
Nov 9, 2020

Posture Check! :cool:

Just posting

PastPerfect
Nov 23, 2004

Rocking it out with my 60hz Hum

Nap Ghost
Passing through on my way to #blessed pics

Genesplicer
Oct 19, 2002

I give your invention the worst grade imaginable: An A-minus-minus!

Total Clam
52,137 of the "lurkers" are actually parachute accounts I made for myself over the years, just in case. I just don't switch over to them all that often.

Von Pluring
Sep 19, 2003

Zelensky's Zealots
Pork Pro
Who's gonna read page 11 of this no-content thread? Might as well go ahead and post.

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

Von Pluring posted:

Who's gonna read page 11 of this no-content thread? Might as well go ahead and post.

Me. I am reading it.

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

I have a very small TV. Don't make fun of it! Please don't shame it like that~

Grimey Drawer
Like a swan, a lurker will post only once, just before they die. It would a beautiful and solemn monent if not for the fact that the post is always really bad

Ass-penny
Jan 18, 2008

Literally A Person posted:

Me. I am reading it.

:hmmyes:

Nyan Bread
Mar 17, 2006

Icochet posted:

Like a swan, a lurker will post only once, just before they die. It would a beautiful and solemn monent if not for the fact that the post is always really bad

Inveigling a personal army of peekers by comparing them to majestic but indignant avians is admirable and all, but let's take a hard unbiased look at what these creature really are. With their numbers constantly eclipsing those of our hard working active posters, their actual presence does a little more than provide a mindless set piece for the background "currently browsing" feng shui while individually remaining completely benign. Their inherent cowardice makes them a much closer cousin to some inconsequential insect like a fruit fly or a cicada. While some may inadvertently escape their terminal predicament through a heartfelt response to a random shitpost, most will simply be content to waste their existence at arm's length never reaching the enlightenment that the milk producing posters have achieved through the sheer power of human will.

Geemer
Nov 4, 2010

So you're saying you can start lactating through sheer willpower if you post?

Kaewan
May 29, 2008
Im scared I’ll accidentally break a rule.

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

Kaewan posted:

7 word post.

Sentence? Permaban.

May God have mercy on your soul.

:rip:

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

Kaewan posted:

Can't argue with results:hai:

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!
:siren: LURKER FRIDAY :siren:

Get ya butts in here and get posting!

International Log
Apr 3, 2007

Fluent in five foreign tongues!
Grimey Drawer
i dunno, whats in it for me? this feels onesided

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

International Log posted:

i dunno, whats in it for me? this feels onesided

I'll quote your posts if you do!!

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!

being quoted by LAP is like being noticed by [INSERT YOUR FAVORITE FAMOUS PERSON HERE]

Fat Loser
May 27, 2004

Seth Pecksniff posted:

being quoted by LAP is like being noticed by [INSERT YOUR FAVORITE FAMOUS PERSON HERE]

Dad?

International Log
Apr 3, 2007

Grimey Drawer

All i ever wanted really.

By the way, do you guys think theres interest for a new 3D CG smilies thread? I enjoyed contributing the last one and have been thinking about effortposting a new one for a while. Ofcourse i havent yet because what if strangers on the internet don't like it?

Apologies if this is offtopic, i will not post for 5 more years if so.

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!

By the way, do you guys think theres interest for a new 3D CG smilies thread? I enjoyed contributing the last one and have been thinking about effortposting a new one for a while. Ofcourse i havent yet because what if strangers on the internet don't like it?

my motto is :justpost:

if you have an interest in it, and want to contribute, then do it! :justpost:

Especially since we have a ton of new smilies from the last time to work from :geoduck:

Also honestly dude, we're all pretty chill here. Not as chill as BYOB, but still generally chill. No need to apologize! post! Post more!

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

You should do it and then I'll look at the thread, OP, and I'll be all like "that was p sweet" and then I'd vote it a 4.

International Log
Apr 3, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Alright, alright, you make a compelling case. Especially the 4 golden manbabies

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JD-Smith
Apr 30, 2009

YOU WILL OBEY.
Who knows what danger lurks