Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Vorgen
Mar 5, 2006

Party Membership is a Democracy, The Weave is Not.

A fledgling vampire? How about a dragon, or some half-kobold druids? Perhaps a spontaneous sex change? Anything that can happen, will happen the results will be beyond entertaining.

I mostly lurk. I like reading. Writing is what I do for my day job so if you ain't paying me don't expect me to put out (words).

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

sootikins posted:

yellow box

disgusting, vile; completely unhinged and deranged to continue not using dark mode

Spunky Junior Reporter!
Jul 27, 2011

Fun Shoe
Hello, I hope you're having a great saturday

Ass-penny
Jan 18, 2008

One Man Crowd posted:

Despite never posting there I enjoy reading BYOB

:mods:
That said I agree with your assessment about the state of byob/gbs

Ass-penny
Jan 18, 2008

Spunky Junior Reporter! posted:

Hey thanks. I hope you are having a good Saturday too. :)

FIX SIGNS
Aug 29, 2006

You're fucking great,
just do what you can.

Spunky Junior Reporter! posted:

Despite being at work, and people being incredibly irksome. I've been blasting music in the back and intermittently dancing like a loon.

I'm in an unusually good mood, today.

sootikins
May 24, 2008

Did I ever. Remember it as if it were yesterday. Soon as I woke, I went to empty my bowels - my favorite part of the day. Defecatin' to the sunrise - downright glorious.

hot cocoa on the couch posted:

disgusting, vile; completely unhinged and deranged to continue not using dark mode

where is dark mode in the browser version? :(

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

Satanically Summoned Citrus

sootikins posted:

where is dark mode in the browser version? :(

https://forums.somethingawful.com/member.php?action=editoptions

Enable dark mode there.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sootikins
May 24, 2008

Did I ever. Remember it as if it were yesterday. Soon as I woke, I went to empty my bowels - my favorite part of the day. Defecatin' to the sunrise - downright glorious.

wow, I kept skipping right over that link

thank you, this is 73738263 times better