Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

FIX SIGNS
Aug 29, 2006

You're fucking great,
just do what you can.
Why would I want to post? I am wildly uninteresting.
I'm doing you all a favour, tbh.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FIX SIGNS
Aug 29, 2006

You're fucking great,
just do what you can.
I'm doing it.

I'm gonna start posting more often.
Fair warning, it's gonna suck.

FIX SIGNS
Aug 29, 2006

You're fucking great,
just do what you can.

RadicalTranslation posted:

Honestly I just have trouble keeping up in threads. I often feel like I'm interrupting if I post something; and often when I do post, no one notices anyways lol

Oh no.

I now have posting anxiety.

NEVERMIND.

FIX SIGNS
Aug 29, 2006

You're fucking great,
just do what you can.

Icochet posted:

What the hell did these people do before the internet? Not send letters to the editor? In that case most of my ancestors were probably lurkers and it doesn't feel great

I lurked on BBSES

:corsair:

FIX SIGNS
Aug 29, 2006

You're fucking great,
just do what you can.
Despite never posting there (or anywhere, really) I enjoy reading BYOB and would be sad if it merged with GBS.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FIX SIGNS
Aug 29, 2006

You're fucking great,
just do what you can.

Spunky Junior Reporter! posted:

Hello, I hope you're having a great saturday

Despite being at work, and people being incredibly irksome. I've been blasting music in the back and intermittently dancing like a loon.

I'm in an unusually good mood, today.