Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pac and Cheese
Oct 29, 2010

gotta walk fast
i think the main reason people lurk is because they have an anxiety disorder

either because they're a genius and can uniquely see how terrifying the world really is and we are all deprived of their brilliance

or because they're stupid and annoying and every time they say anything it's really stupid and annoying and everyone's like "shut up!" and they deserve to be anxious and ashamed all the time. dumb little bitch. should have stuck to lurking :smuggo:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pac and Cheese
Oct 29, 2010

gotta walk fast

1secondpersecond posted:

Eh, some of us also just like to read more than write.

i was 100% joking br. community watching can be a fun and educational pastime and it's nothing to be ashamed of. it's called "not touching the poop"

Pac and Cheese
Oct 29, 2010

gotta walk fast
"don't think just post" for posters and "don't think just probe" for mods, i wonder which ideology will win out in the long run

Pac and Cheese
Oct 29, 2010

gotta walk fast

rear end-penny posted:

As a person who left my account idle for years before regularly browsing SA again, I do not count my hiatus as lurking, but it does help keep the post count down, if you know what I mean ;)

speak for yourself

Pac and Cheese
Oct 29, 2010

gotta walk fast

rear end-penny posted:

Sure I mean, they was all the lurking I did before I registered but a lot of things changed while I was gone and I think "I have no idea what's happening here" is indicative of that. Not trying to put words in anyone's mouths.

no i meant same boat i didn't come here for 10 years and i'm really proud of my *checks* 0.16

i was like being colloquial or something, sorry for the confusion