Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

JetSetGo
Jan 1, 2011

to ride eternal, shiny and chrome

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2022
The new batman movie was cool but it was so dark. Like no one pays energy bills dark. I also went to school a few blocks from that train stop batman beat the poo poo out of the goons.

I don't remember seeing batman but there was this shirtless guy who would do these martial arts moves in the middle of this mini park off one of the stops. All these suits sitting around for lunch on their smoke breaks and in the middle this guy doing Tai Chi but it felt menacing. Maybe he was preparing his body to defeat capitalism and punch out the stock exchange like bane? Wonder if he ever he found that battle he was preparing for.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JetSetGo
Jan 1, 2011

to ride eternal, shiny and chrome

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2022
I want to post more but then as I type the words I ask myself, "Does this contribute to the conversation?" then I have a tremendous panic attack