Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cream-of-Plenty
Apr 21, 2010

"The world is a hellish place, and bad writing is destroying the quality of our suffering."
Who is this Klyith person who claims to be some huge Adolf Hitler fan/expert, but can't even spell Mein Kampf right??

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CarpenterWalrus
Mar 30, 2010

The Lazy Satanist
jo rohan sucks the main one

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Hey stop worrying bout my acting bitch, and worry about your WACK ass music. In the mean time... Eat a hot bowl of Dicks! Ice T

Soiled Meat
i think joe rogan is funny

ninjoatse.cx
Apr 9, 2005

Fun Shoe
joe rogan is the dumb little brother you never got to have

dk2m
May 6, 2009
the ep he did with Roy woods jr. Was one of my favorites. There’s a ton going on in there, and hearing Roy’s perspective on scrapping as a black comedian in the Deep South vs. joes Boston background is something that plays well off each other. Roy is funny as gently caress and joe just lets him tell his story without pretense. I’ve listened to it probably 3 times now because of how much I relate to Roy and how inspired I always feel after it. Ty joe.

CarpenterWalrus
Mar 30, 2010

The Lazy Satanist

dk2m posted:

the ep he did with Roy woods jr. Was one of my favorites. There’s a ton going on in there, and hearing Roy’s perspective on scrapping as a black comedian in the Deep South vs. joes Boston background is something that plays well off each other. Roy is funny as gently caress and joe just lets him tell his story without pretense. I’ve listened to it probably 3 times now because of how much I relate to Roy and how inspired I always feel after it. Ty joe.

that's cool but what do you think about the eps where joe entertains eugenicists

TheBizzness
Oct 5, 2004

Reign on me.
I feel like JRE is probably fairly popular with future mass shooters.

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

dk2m posted:

The ep he did with Jordan Peterson was my favorite and I like how it legitimizes Peterson's belief that women should effectively be kept as breeding machines and keeps on inviting him back. I also like the two episodes with Gavin McInnes because I feel under threat as a white man. I think that preserving western culture (meaning keeping bullshit communist ideas of equality out of my kids fuckin' school) is paramount. TY joe veryinspired.

Nearly forgot to mention I love love LOVE when he has Ben Shapiro on and lets him go for a good 20 minutes about why racism isn't real.

syntaxfunction
Oct 27, 2010
I like the episode where he had Mister Rogers on arguing about whether children deserves respect and then he made Mister Rogers cry and he made a heartfelt apology and then they held hands, looked into each other's eyes and then kissed only to have Mister Rogers slap him and scream about him stealing gay valour.

im saint germain
Jan 30, 2021

i've come from the future to tell you all we have to stop party rock before it returns
what's mancow been up to

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

im saint germain posted:

what's mancow been up to

hahaha holy poo poo I used to listen to Mancow and then Loveline on the radio in bed as a kid and didn't realize what awful people everyone was.

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

More like "Bulges Adventure"
Joe Rogan is funny...

FOR ME TO POOP ON!!!

dk2m
May 6, 2009

Poohs Packin posted:

The ep he did with Jordan Peterson was my favorite and I like how it legitimizes Peterson's belief that women should effectively be kept as breeding machines and keeps on inviting him back. I also like the two episodes with Gavin McInnes because I feel under threat as a white man. I think that preserving western culture (meaning keeping bullshit communist ideas of equality out of my kids fuckin' school) is paramount. TY joe veryinspired.

Nearly forgot to mention I love love LOVE when he has Ben Shapiro on and lets him go for a good 20 minutes about why racism isn't real.

I genuinely doubt you listened to any of those and instead are just making a bad faith argument! That’s fine, I actually did listen to all of them and unlike the histrionics that are associated with dumbass podcaster joe rogan, it was just a bunch of lovely discussions about nothing really

dk2m
May 6, 2009

CarpenterWalrus posted:

that's cool but what do you think about the eps where joe entertains eugenicists

Pls explain more! I’m here to defend ufc guy joe rogan!!! white people are bugging out these days man, y’all just need to settle down and chill. Sometimes I feel like this whole poo poo is white mans burden v2 like were not even capable of having opinions anymore

im saint germain
Jan 30, 2021

i've come from the future to tell you all we have to stop party rock before it returns

Poohs Packin posted:

hahaha holy poo poo I used to listen to Mancow and then Loveline on the radio in bed as a kid and didn't realize what awful people everyone was.

did Turd really drive a car into a pond/lake or was that just a Radio Play? i've always wondered

Flowers for QAnon
May 20, 2019

im saint germain posted:

what's mancow been up to

Last time I saw him, I was sitting between him and the band “disturbed” getting bottle service at a club in Chicago. I wasn’t with them or anything, just employed by the same person as the bottle hostesses. I was mostly a nuisance, as I hadn’t yet hit my final form.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

ninjoatse.cx posted:

I'm glad mine was aborted

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

dk2m posted:

I genuinely doubt you listened to any of those and instead are just making a bad faith argument! That’s fine, I actually did listen to all of them and unlike the histrionics that are associated with dumbass podcaster joe rogan, it was just a bunch of lovely discussions about nothing really

Buddy we've spent pages dunking on Aikido don't waltz in here with you're ":actually: bad faith strawman, clearly" stuff any expect anyone to engage with you seriously.

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

Big Beef City posted:

I'm glad I performed the procedure

Oolb
Nov 18, 2019
why would a man who smokes so much weed move to texas???

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

Oolb posted:

why would a man who smokes so much weed move to texas???

because if you're rich laws dont apply and he wanted more land to shoot guns (actual)

Oolb
Nov 18, 2019
me: 911 - yes, hello Joe Rogan is smoking Weed

staberind
Feb 20, 2008

but i dont wanna be a spaceship
Fun Shoe
So.
It seems talk has shifted to here from "Dschoe Robogan facts".
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i0xOSxgs6w8

No. 6
Jun 30, 2002

Imagine choosing Texas as a place to live.

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

dk2m posted:

[Wherein an idiot rambles]

Ok

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

Imagine me pissing on Joe Rogan. Oh my god why would you do that you sick gently caress.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

I haven't seen this much Not Mad energy since the aikido guy.

Hey, what's your favorite martial art?

Machai
Feb 21, 2013

interwhat posted:

He's not an intellectual guy

:agreed:

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

woah hey its like 22 page but he had a few good interviews

Cream-of-Plenty
Apr 21, 2010

"The world is a hellish place, and bad writing is destroying the quality of our suffering."

ninjoatse.cx posted:

Big Beef City posted:

But...you were the dumb little brother!

Cream-of-Plenty
Apr 21, 2010

JRE #1137: Joe's latest guest is an extra-bloody crucifix he keeps asking "did you know 'Jesus' means 'God's Semen'?", and then nodding along to the silence.

Kingo Ligma
Aug 24, 2019

Ask me about calling people racist because I failed geography.

dk2m posted:

Pls explain more! I’m here to defend ufc guy joe rogan!!! white people are bugging out these days man, y’all just need to settle down and chill. Sometimes I feel like this whole poo poo is white mans burden v2 like were not even capable of having opinions anymore

Imho what is a legitimate problem is people think being told your opinions are dogshit is the same as being "forbidden" from having opinions. This is dumb as hell and boils down to "I can have opinion but no one else can". It's directly related to having agreement counters attached to every moron thought we poo poo out on social media and an audience of like-minded people to smash that like and subscribe.

fishing with the fam
Feb 29, 2008

Durr
He has 1 good interview to every ten or eleven n-words, so whose to say if he's good or bad.

Pontificating Ass
Aug 2, 2002

What Doth Life?

im saint germain posted:

what's mancow been up to

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MgaT1VNj9Mc&t=1581s

poisonpill
Nov 8, 2009

The only way to get huge fast is to insult a passing witch and hope she curses you with Beast-strength.

FilthyImp posted:

Joe Krogan

"Hey shepeeerrrrrrrd, play that clippppp"

dk2m
May 6, 2009

Who What Now posted:

I haven't seen this much Not Mad energy since the aikido guy.

Hey, what's your favorite martial art?

Lol I’m actually mad because I encounter actual real racism on a daily basis and the whites who shout from the peanut gallery about hitler and eugenics about everything are anti-intellectuals who at best are nuisances and at worst make life actually worse by mislabeling the actual racists that perpetuate our broke system but whatever man, I’ve lived my whole life under this domination, I’m not gonna be able to do anything except do my best to stay strong and find real support amongst like minded allies

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
I have no clue where you're seeing anyone ITT unironically calling Rogan Hitler. You're tilting at windmills. And so for that reason I'm going to put you down as Savate

dk2m
May 6, 2009
You can do whatever you want homie it’s fine, being already marginalized makes flippant use of hitler and eugenics hurt sometimes because it invites awful discourse to be the norm. Maybe some other people disagree with that and thats ok too

Foil
Apr 19, 2006
Now with more paranoia
This dude is so bad at concern trolling lmao what a loser

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
I am nearly certain that every invocation of Hitler in this thread was either ironic or hyperbolic and clearly not a literal comparison

I can never be completely certain because some goons are obviously world class idiots, but that's definitely not what is generally going on itt