Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

dk2m
May 6, 2009

Foil posted:

This dude is so bad at concern trolling lmao what a loser

Real posting is loving bunk man, I apologize for making GBS threads things up a bit, I didn’t really mean for it to keep going this long - pls carry on!!

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SatansOnion
Dec 12, 2011

see the problem itt is, you’re all arguing about Earth aikido when Venusian aikido is strictly superior in every way

here, let me share this demonstration from an expert:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=et18SLmgof8

ChunTheUnavoidable
Sep 27, 2021

I was dead serious when I said I had a brain injury that made me unable to recognize hitler’s face

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

ChunTheUnavoidable posted:

I was dead serious when I said I had a brain injury that made me unable to recognize hitler’s face

it looks liek this

CarpenterWalrus
Mar 30, 2010

The Lazy Satanist

dk2m posted:

Lol I’m actually mad because I encounter actual real racism on a daily basis and the whites who shout from the peanut gallery about hitler and eugenics about everything are anti-intellectuals who at best are nuisances and at worst make life actually worse by mislabeling the actual racists that perpetuate our broke system but whatever man, I’ve lived my whole life under this domination, I’m not gonna be able to do anything except do my best to stay strong and find real support amongst like minded allies

My dude, Slo Jogan regularly has guests on who talk about "biotruths" and how black people are genetically predisposed to violence. lmao go off more about this intellectual giant

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

CarpenterWalrus posted:

My dude, Slo Jogan regularly has guests on who talk about "biotruths" and how black people are genetically predisposed to violence. lmao go off more about this intellectual giant

What kind of society would we be if Joe Rogan wasn't paid $100 million dollars to give those people an enormous audience without challenging them at all? Not one I'd want to live in, that's for sure.

Doctor Butts
May 21, 2002

Jog Runman

Trollologist
Mar 3, 2010

by Fluffdaddy
I like when he talked about aliems with Bob lasers and other frequent drug users.

I also believe that Bob lasagna probably knows something, but I'm not ready to say it's amlieams space ships.

Doctor Butts
May 21, 2002

Joe Rowman

Hardawn
Mar 15, 2004

Don't look at the sun, but rather what it illuminates
College Slice
Noe, Whoaman

Monkey Fracas
Sep 11, 2010

...but then you get to the end and a gorilla starts throwing barrels at you!
Grimey Drawer

lmao

ChunTheUnavoidable
Sep 27, 2021

The Bloop posted:

it looks liek this

It’s similar to what I imagined

Cream-of-Plenty
Apr 21, 2010

"The world is a hellish place, and bad writing is destroying the quality of our suffering."

The Bloop posted:

it looks liek this

Perhaps the most striking thing about Rogan is that, generally speaking, muscular bodies sink like rocks (I would know, I have a very muscular body).

So you'd think that Powerful Joe Rogan, with muscles like corded steel and bones like stones...well he'd shoot straight to the bottom, right? But no, he bobs around "like a cauliflower". I've never understood this. If you ever want to razz Rogan, throw something in the pool and ask him to dive for it. He won't be able to.

Has Rogan spurned the sacrament of baptism? Is it possible the water itself rejects his body? I don't know, but there's probably a reason you'll never see photos of Rogan in deep bodies of water, and why he's always pitching float tanks.

ChunTheUnavoidable
Sep 27, 2021

you know how they used to test whether an accused person was a witch?

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames
EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM MY MOUSE AND CLICK ON A THREAD. ITS THE JOE ROGAN THREAD AND IMMEDIATELY I START TYPING ALONG WITH ALL MY BROS. IM JUST ASKING QUESTIONS I SCREAM AS MY POLISHED BLACK BOOTS SLAM INTO THE SKULLS OF THE UNFORTUNATE. HEY JAMIE PULL UP THAT CLIP OF ME BENDING OVER AND TAKING A LUFTWAFFE DERRINGER UP THE CORN CHUTE

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

More like "Bulges Adventure"

The Bloop posted:

it looks liek this

Looks like Joe took Alex Jones' supplement.

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames
say what u want about alex jones, he got in shape

meth: it's slimming

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

why did alex jones always take his shirt off lmao

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames

Poohs Packin posted:

why did alex jones always take his shirt off lmao

to assert domnace

im saint germain
Jan 30, 2021

i've come from the future to tell you all we have to stop party rock before it returns

lol interviewing milo? sounds like the torture he deserves

Trollologist
Mar 3, 2010

by Fluffdaddy
Remember when right wing bigot Joe Rogan had Edward Snowden on twice? That's how I knew that traitor was lying.

Snowy
Oct 6, 2010

A man whose blood
Is very snow-broth;
One who never feels
The wanton stings and
Motions of the sense

The Bloop posted:

it looks liek this

thin blue whine
Feb 21, 2004
PLEASE SEE POLICY

Soiled Meat
imagine being mad at people who do racisms but not the people who hand out racisms to them and normalize it, because you're a dipshit.

thin blue whine
Feb 21, 2004
PLEASE SEE POLICY

Soiled Meat
racism is something that just... happens i guess

Ocean Book
Sep 27, 2010

:yum: - hi

Cream-of-Plenty posted:

Joe Rogan is The Three-in-One: The Charlatan, the Tyrant, and the Ward of the Lighthouse. The Charlatan is a trickster--a mischief-maker who indulges in quackery and who ensnares with sophistic traps. The Tyrant is a cruel leader--a fascist who commands his listeners with an iron voice. The Ward of the Lighthouse is the lightbearer, who shines the beam of truth and wisdom on the darkest corners of man's ignorance. In this sense, Joe is a human tapestry of many contrasts.

I hope this helps you.

yo what tarot deck are you playing with?

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

Joe Rogan was having a great day. He was interviewing people and making jokes when he saw Adolf Hitler walking down the street. Joe was curious to see who this strange man was, so he followed him. As they walked, Joe saw that Adolf was very horny. He was wearing a really tight black suit and he had big, hard cock. Adolf was also wearing a white t-shirt that showed his cock and balls. Joe was really turned on by Adolf's big cock and he started to get really horny. He wanted to taste Adolf's cock and feel Adolf's balls. Adolf also wanted to see Joe's cock, so he started to walk up to Joe and touch his cock. Joe was really turned on by this and he started to touch Adolf's cock too. Then they started to kiss. Adolf was really horny and he wanted to gently caress Joe right then and there. But Joe was scared. He didn't want to get hosed by Adolf, he wanted to make fun of him. But Adolf was hard and he started to gently caress Joe. Joe was getting really hosed up by Adolf's big cock. Then Adolf started to suck on Joe's balls.

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

Joe Rogan makes Kevin Hart look like Shaquille O'Neal.

ChunTheUnavoidable
Sep 27, 2021

BIG TIT LIL NIP posted:

Joe Rogan was having a great day. He was interviewing people and making jokes when he saw Adolf Hitler walking down the street. Joe was curious to see who this strange man was, so he followed him. As they walked, Joe saw that Adolf was very horny. He was wearing a really tight black suit and he had big, hard cock. Adolf was also wearing a white t-shirt that showed his cock and balls. Joe was really turned on by Adolf's big cock and he started to get really horny. He wanted to taste Adolf's cock and feel Adolf's balls. Adolf also wanted to see Joe's cock, so he started to walk up to Joe and touch his cock. Joe was really turned on by this and he started to touch Adolf's cock too. Then they started to kiss. Adolf was really horny and he wanted to gently caress Joe right then and there. But Joe was scared. He didn't want to get hosed by Adolf, he wanted to make fun of him. But Adolf was hard and he started to gently caress Joe. Joe was getting really hosed up by Adolf's big cock. Then Adolf started to suck on Joe's balls.

Cream-of-Plenty
Apr 21, 2010

"The world is a hellish place, and bad writing is destroying the quality of our suffering."

Ocean Book posted:

yo what tarot deck are you playing with?

This weird "sexy deck" from Alibaba but I've used a sharpie to censor all of the nudity because nobody's got time for that

ChunTheUnavoidable
Sep 27, 2021

Cream-of-Plenty posted:

This weird "sexy deck" from Alibaba but I've used a sharpie to censor all of the nudity because nobody's got time for that

Lmao

vandalism
Aug 4, 2003

Cream-of-Plenty posted:

That question was "what product do you use for your mustache?"

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

Cream-of-Plenty posted:

lmao

Gargamel Gibson
Apr 24, 2014

The Bloop posted:

it looks liek this

What kind of sick gently caress takes a selfie video of himself making GBS threads in the bath?

I was willing to let the alt right stuff fly, but nah. gently caress that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Private Cumshoe
Feb 15, 2019

AAAAAAAGAGHAAHGGAH

Gargamel Gibson posted:

What kind of sick gently caress takes a selfie video of himself making GBS threads in the bath?

I was willing to let the alt right stuff fly, but nah. gently caress that.

It's called a water birth and it's Natural