Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

BrigadierSensible
Feb 16, 2012

I've got a pocket full of cheese🧀, and a garden full of trees🌴.

gbs but from 2004 posted:

I still don’t understand the dark orders gimmick. They sound like a super spooky cult but they’re just cheerful gimps with bad jokes?

Sounds like you understand it pretty well.

A bunch of friends who belong to a cult that is supposedly super spooky, but is just an excuse to hang out and have fun being silly and exasperating the "serious" wrestler types.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SatansOnion
Dec 12, 2011

I still don’t understand the dark orders gimmick. They sound like a super spooky cult but they’re just cheerful gimps with bad jokes?

they were a spooky cult; then their charismatic tyrant leader died suddenly and tragically. nowadays they’re mostly supportive friends for Hangman Adam Page, loosely affiliated under their old leader’s son, who’s shaping up to become quite a little tyrant himself

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
I wanna see someone do a huricanara

gbs but from 2004
Oct 24, 2004

wow u rude pig

"i STarTed this TOIlEt Of A tHreaD aNd HAve sOmEHOW aVoidEd A red teXt"

SatansOnion posted:

they were a spooky cult; then their charismatic tyrant leader died suddenly and tragically. nowadays they’re mostly supportive friends for Hangman Adam Page, loosely affiliated under their old leader’s son, who’s shaping up to become quite a little tyrant himself

I guess they’ll be disbanded soon?

Who What Now posted:

I wanna see someone do a huricanara

you came to the right place

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/828757649683513384/943312160505864202/No_homo.mp4

PotatoJudge
May 22, 2004

Tell me about the rabbits, George

its time to wrassle and for Excalibur to say “tope Suicida” a lot and to look like a total doof by pairing a lucha mask with a suit

Look at how wrong you are:

gbs but from 2004
Oct 24, 2004

wow u rude pig

"i STarTed this TOIlEt Of A tHreaD aNd HAve sOmEHOW aVoidEd A red teXt"

PotatoJudge posted:

Look at how wrong you are:

no sorry

hell astro course
Dec 10, 2009

pizza sucks

i think they look very nice, but i'm only here to maintain the list of the strongest men.

Trollologist
Mar 3, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

hell astro course posted:

i think they look very nice, but i'm only here to maintain the list of the strongest men.

Since CM Punk has returned from exile, he should be on the list.

He is not the strongest. But is still stronger than GBS

Sgt. Politeness
Sep 29, 2003

I've seen shit you people wouldn't believe. Cop cars on fire off the shoulder of I-94. I watched search lights glitter in the dark near the Ambassador Bridge. All those moments will be lost in time, like piss in the drain. Time to retch.

Cody Rhodes just left aew so make sure you take him off your strong man list ok

Up until just now I thought it was his company.

Also: Luchasaurus is the strongest (obviously)
Luchador mask + suit = pinnacle of cool

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer
Hello I'm almost done watching tonight's episode of AEW wrasslin

imo bryan daniel son is very strong, both in energy and power

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer
"The Icon" Sting has to get on that list somewhere he's like 500 years old and he regularly beats down large groups of well oiled men

Sgt. Politeness
Sep 29, 2003

I've seen shit you people wouldn't believe. Cop cars on fire off the shoulder of I-94. I watched search lights glitter in the dark near the Ambassador Bridge. All those moments will be lost in time, like piss in the drain. Time to retch.
^^^^^^^Because he's the Crow

Quote does not equal edit:

P.S. What ever the Dark Order is trying to do, it's not working for me.

Sgt. Politeness fucked around with this message at 04:20 on Feb 17, 2022

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer

Mark Henry is the strongest man in the world though, sorry

Sgt. Politeness
Sep 29, 2003

bagmonkey posted:

Mark Henry is the strongest man in the world though, sorry

.....yeah.....I know....

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer

Sgt. Politeness posted:

P.S. What ever the Dark Order is trying to do, it's not working for me.

Idk, I love their stable and I don't watch Dark enough but I wish the TV time they got on primetime had a more coherent storyline