Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kobold Sex Tape
Feb 17, 2011

i haven't beaten the game yet so y'know grains of salt but the high dodge seems suuuper important, especially when people with machetes show up. also everything that isn't extremely obviously a low can be high dodged, which was a little unexpected but certainly makes using it easier. it feels easier to do than parrying, but then again i guess parrying lets you gently caress up their structure or throw nerds over railings to instgib them, so who knows how it'll all shake out. i definitely started doing a lot better when i started doing a lot more dodging and less parrying though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU