Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Buschmaki
Dec 26, 2012

‿︵‿︵‿︵‿Lean Addict︵‿︵‿︵‿
Holy poo poo is the museum hard, I had to go back to the club just so I can enter it in my late 20s lol, the end of it is super difficult

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Buschmaki
Dec 26, 2012

‿︵‿︵‿︵‿Lean Addict︵‿︵‿︵‿
Also got the true ending, I wish there were like, post-game modes like a "70-year old mode" where you cant die in a level or maybe throughout an entire playthrough, although I guess you can hack in doing that by just dying to the firsr 2 dudes on the squat over and over lol.

Buschmaki
Dec 26, 2012

‿︵‿︵‿︵‿Lean Addict︵‿︵‿︵‿
I had been wondering what the point of palm strike was until it clicked that it'll just loving LAUNCH dudes backwards into walls and poo poo which does loads of structure damage.

Buschmaki
Dec 26, 2012

‿︵‿︵‿︵‿Lean Addict︵‿︵‿︵‿
There's a john wick mod, where is the ron van clief mod!!!

Buschmaki
Dec 26, 2012

‿︵‿︵‿︵‿Lean Addict︵‿︵‿︵‿
It's way better than on release with the Mandarin dub and proper pronunciation of "sifu"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Buschmaki
Dec 26, 2012

‿︵‿︵‿︵‿Lean Addict︵‿︵‿︵‿
This is crazy (75 no damage run so spoilers):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yk-MUhN6kUw