Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

rally
Nov 19, 2002

yospos

Narcissus1916 posted:

THANK YOU to whoever said that the stage 2 enemies that throw an orange strong punch at my chest are actually going slower than it looks - wiped my way through Stage 2 with that change.

I didn’t see that post but this finally just suddenly clicked for me and I immediately proceeded to no death stage 2. I was consistently dodging too soon and getting gagglefucked.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rally
Nov 19, 2002

yospos

codo27 posted:

Finally picked it up today. God its really kicking my rear end. I really need to learn more about all the systems, particularly avoiding stuff. I got past the first level but at age 57 or something. Going to go back and try and get a good handle on things before I proceed. That first boss wasn't quite as I expected, leaping over things I thought he would be open to attacks but not so. My own attacks not cancelling basically anything he did.

You really die pretty fast. Didn't get in any real trouble until I got to the roof and died for the first time to a group there. I've been a bit guilty of just spamming the two attack buttons and trying to parry everything, I didn't use the focus bar at all either basically until the boss. I probably should make more use of the practice thing.

Little things click and you start effortlessly whipping rear end through stuff but I’m not good enough and haven’t played the game in long enough that I can’t break it down really.