Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Caesar Saladin
Aug 15, 2004

I feel like I am physically unable to defeat this last boss, it is just completely beyond my capabilities. The second phase just destroys me nonstop and I can barely get even a hit in, the windows to actually hit him are so small that by the time I've realised its happening he's already moved on to another attack.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Caesar Saladin
Aug 15, 2004

Complaining on the internet worked and I got him. Age 56, I was hoping to get him under 50 for the trophy but I'll do it again and better.

Caesar Saladin
Aug 15, 2004

Aw yeah, I beat it under age 50. I don't think I'm gonna be able to manage the other trophy, under age 25, but I'm gonna go for the true ending and try at least until Elden Ring comes out. This game is very addictive, it keeps the hands and brain busy in a deep and meaningful way. Somehow sparing the bosses almost seems easier because I don't have to keep my age down.

Caesar Saladin
Aug 15, 2004

I've gotten all the trophies except the 25 one. I don't think I could possibly do that, it just seems unreasonably punishing considering how tough a few of the encounters are and how hard it is to take out the bosses with no deaths, let alone Yang.

Caesar Saladin
Aug 15, 2004

I thought I was going to give up on this game but I can't really stop playing this, so I'm actually on the way to bring it down to 25. I got the artist down to age 21, and then got the old lady down to 25. I never really learned the old lady because you can just eat a bunch of deaths usually because her health is so low, but sub 25 and the platinum is finally within reach.

Caesar Saladin
Aug 15, 2004

Goddamn hell yeah, Sifu plat accomplished. This game was so fun.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Caesar Saladin
Aug 15, 2004

I finally got my sub 25 trophy, I kept telling myself I wasn't going to bother but I couldn't stop playing. The last boss used to beat the poo poo out of me so badly but the more you fight him, the more moves you can dodge and counter and eventually you're clowning him like all the others.