Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Flying Zamboni
May 7, 2007

but, uh... well, there it is

Winners will no longer be played off when their thank you speech goes on to long but instead Gabriel will throw a chair at them from stage right.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Flying Zamboni
May 7, 2007

Xabi posted:

Fortunately not (yet).

However, whenever it’s Christmas in Tinseltown (aka the Academy awards) I pour me some bubbly and pop up some popcorn.

Who's gonna win? Who's gonna lose?

Those are the big questions for the night and I’d like to welcome you all aboard.

Oscer has some tough choices to make this year with the amount of 5 baggers nominated.

Flying Zamboni
May 7, 2007

Timeless Appeal posted:

The one thing that is predictable is that if you’re a somewhat famous person who plays a dead real person in a movie, you’re getting nominated. Like Tom Hanks could play Ronald Reagan by wearing a black t-shirt that says “Ronald Reagan” on it and be sipping coffee and reading right from the script during the whole thing and he’ll get nominated.

Hey now let's be fair, he'd also have to do a funny voice. The Academy loves it when you do a half-assed impression of a dead person.