Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

imhotep
Nov 16, 2009

REDBAR INTENSIFIES
Yeah Power of the Dog was great, easily the best performance I’ve seen from Benedict Cumberbatch and Kirsten Dunst is incredible in it, as is Kodi Smit-Mcphee. And the Jonny Greenwood score is really good, I’m sure it’ll lose to Dune though, even though I like it a lot more.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

imhotep
Nov 16, 2009

REDBAR INTENSIFIES

Colonel Whitey posted:

Apparently Sam Elliot disagrees

Lol I just looked it up and holy poo poo, what a take. As he was saying it, I was like ‘that is literally what the movies about, how could you-‘ then Marc Maron said the same thing.

Licorice Pizza is my favorite out of the movies up for best picture.