Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Hand Knit
Oct 24, 2005

Beer Loses more than a game Sunday ...
We lost our Captain, our Teammate, our Friend Kelly Calabro...
Rest in Peace my friend you will be greatly missed..

Parakeet vs. Phone posted:

My favorite from past years was, I think, someone complaining about how political movies had gotten and refusing to vote for a movie because a cast or crew member had worn a shirt about police violence to some event...and then they went on to sing the praises of American Sniper as a beautiful biopic that just told a great story without all these drat politics. Full-on news site comments brain :). Really makes the bad beats hurt less.

The one that's stuck with me was the voter saying they felt they didn't have to vote for Selma because they'd voted for 12 Years a Slave the year previous.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hand Knit
Oct 24, 2005

Absolutely grief-stricken that Volodymyr Zelenskyy was not there to give the best picture award to the Apple+ streaming movie.

Hand Knit
Oct 24, 2005

Martman posted:

Just give the awards to the best movies imo

King of the hill style Oscars, where a movie gets given the award for best picture every year until a better movie comes out.