Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

very nice i like
Jan 8, 2020

I CANT RESIST SHITTING UP THE BIG BOOBS THREAD WITH MY RANDOM FUCKING MONKEY CHEESE BULLSHIT! IF YOU SEE ME, FUCK ME UP.
It's well known that Adolf Hitler and the Axis powers lost WW2 because of a number of tactical blunders and disagreement amongst the Nazi upper echelon on strategic direction. But maybe things could have gone differently if they just tweaked their approach.

For example:
-Advocating for the 4 day work week in Poland instead of the blitzkrieg
-Providing affordable housing options and tackling inflation
-Using bomber planes to instead drop nintendo switch consoles over cities

Thoughts?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Harry Potter on Ice
Nov 4, 2006

IF IM NOT BITCHING ABOUT HOW SHITTY MY LIFE IS, REPORT ME FOR MY ACCOUNT HAS BEEN HIJACKED
Yall are so boring lol you try soooooo harddddd

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

haha epic :xd:

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

idgi

Joey Steel
Jul 24, 2019

Every few days FYAD puts somebody up to try to troll CSPAM. Sometimes it works, sometimes its a flop.

Putting this one down as a flop, IMO.

crazy eyes mustafa
Nov 30, 2014
you see, he only really had one hit

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

He was too busy fondling his rear end and tits

Dustcat
Jan 26, 2019

wringing out the last drops of comedy from hitler, very frugal

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

very nice i like posted:

It's well known that Adolf Hitler and the Axis powers lost WW2 because of a number of tactical blunders and disagreement amongst the Nazi upper echelon on strategic direction. But maybe things could have gone differently if they just tweaked their approach.

For example:
-Advocating for the 4 day work week in Poland instead of the blitzkrieg
-Providing affordable housing options and tackling inflation
-Using bomber planes to instead drop nintendo switch consoles over cities

Thoughts?

I think he should have focused his efforts on destroying England.

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
i think adolf hitler should've emphasized that he was fighting for freedom and democracy. because when you say that over and over again, that means it's true.

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

Joey Steel posted:

Every few days FYAD puts somebody up to try to troll CSPAM. Sometimes it works, sometimes its a flop.

dag....can't win em all :smith:

really queer Christmas posted:

He was too busy fondling his rear end and tits

*has comically exaggerated meltdown about PINK SLUR FORUM* :qq:

guidoanselmi
Feb 6, 2008

I thought my ideas were so clear. I wanted to make an honest post. No lies whatsoever.

Used console commands

Korean Boomhauer
Sep 4, 2008
installed aimbots

Regarde Aduck
Oct 19, 2012

c l o u d k i t t e n
Grimey Drawer

Joey Steel posted:

drat that's hosed up why would anyone want to troll here?

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

hitler was a little scamp

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

Rush mid to a

Smoking mid

Dont fuckin stop

Terminal autist
May 17, 2018

by vyelkin
He needed to reroll as a proper saxon his tiny Hungarian brain was just to addled from all the freakish genetic traits it forces

pissinthewind
Nov 11, 2021

hitler was just playing the long game

Archduke Frantz Fanon
Sep 7, 2004

gone back in time to stop the failure of the spartacus rebellion placing rosa luxembourg in charge of a German Soviet republic and then killing himself to get out of the way

Dustcat
Jan 26, 2019

hitler was a cia op

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

Hey how bout this

shitler

very nice i like
Jan 8, 2020

I CANT RESIST SHITTING UP THE BIG BOOBS THREAD WITH MY RANDOM FUCKING MONKEY CHEESE BULLSHIT! IF YOU SEE ME, FUCK ME UP.

Terminal autist posted:

He needed to reroll as a proper saxon his tiny Hungarian brain was just to addled from all the freakish genetic traits it forces

I agree– if Hitler had done eugenics on himself he would have probably been in a better position to lead by example. Also if he had founded the company Amazon and given people free Prime it probably would have improved Germany's international presence significantly.

Archduke Frantz Fanon
Sep 7, 2004

drat its stalingrad all over again

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

Hitlers testosterone levels were low due to his vegetarian diet and one ball. He should have eaten more meat and drove a Ford f-150 and then he'd have won the war.

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

Less tugging would of helped. If Hitler wasn't in a meeting he was busy tugging

Terminal autist
May 17, 2018

by vyelkin

very nice i like posted:

I agree– if Hitler had done eugenics on himself he would have probably been in a better position to lead by example. Also if he had founded the company Amazon and given people free Prime it probably would have improved Germany's international presence significantly.

No he would have had to reroll from char selection idiot. If he had done eugenics on himself even with the most minimum skill required his racism skill check would demand he instantly kill himself when the full horror of his phenotype was revealed to himself

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal
the USA is full of more nazis then Germany ever was so did he really lose?

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

Elephanthead posted:

Yes.

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

Gumball Gumption posted:

Less tugging would of helped. If Hitler wasn't in a meeting he was busy tugging

should have taken a lesson from the toobster and done it during meetings too

Cpt_Obvious
Jun 18, 2007

He skimped out on the meth.

Ardennes
May 12, 2002

The Nazis didn’t though.

Fleetwood
Mar 26, 2010

biggest hochul head in china
instead of trying to become a painter hitler should have formed a ska band

Archduke Frantz Fanon
Sep 7, 2004

really queer Christmas posted:

Hitlers testosterone levels were low due to his vegetarian diet and one ball. He should have eaten more meat and drove a Ford f-150 and then he'd have won the war.

he wants to get a ford but everytime he mentions it to his friends goering cracks that it stands for “found und roadside dead” and high fives goebbles

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

more like a Barking Dog, woof!

Harry Potter on Ice posted:

Yall are so boring lol you try soooooo harddddd

Yall

very nice i like
Jan 8, 2020

Elephanthead posted:

This is actually a good point as well, perhaps we should also consider what Hitler could have done to make sure he didn't lose a lot of good soldiers to the USA. Perhaps the crushing bureaucracy of being a German Nazi made people want to go to the USA, where there is less government interference in day to day life.

Dustcat
Jan 26, 2019

i guess we're coming to a consensus that hitler's mistakes included starting foreign wars, putting us about where candace owens was when she got canceled, that's some progress i guess

Daniel Dales Dick
Apr 8, 2020

”With the coldest winter ever recorded, with snow setting record levels up and down the coast, the Nobel committee should take the Nobel Prize back from Al Gore"

Good soup! posted:

*has comically exaggerated meltdown about PINK SLUR FORUM* :qq:

Just keep crying and eventually people will stop calling them Nazis

Farm Frenzy
Jan 3, 2007

Adolf Hitler.

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

more like a Barking Dog, woof!

Daniel Dales Dick posted:

Just keep crying and eventually people will stop calling them Nazis

alt account/rereg of a weirdo spotted

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Soul Reaver
Mar 8, 2009

in retrospect the old redtext was a little over the top, I think I was in a bad mood that day. it appears you've learned your lesson about slagging our gods and masters at beamdog but I'm still going to leave this av up because i think its funny

god bless
I don't know if it would have won him the war, but he at least could have lived longer if he'd just had BJ Blaskowicz shot rather than imprisoned.