Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Daniel Dales Dick
Apr 8, 2020

”With the coldest winter ever recorded, with snow setting record levels up and down the coast, the Nobel committee should take the Nobel Prize back from Al Gore"

a Loving Dog posted:

alt account/rereg of a weirdo spotted

:qq: :qq:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Farm Frenzy
Jan 3, 2007

the war is over

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

Farm Frenzy posted:

Adolf Hitler.

this

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

a Loving Dog posted:

alt account/rereg of a weirdo spotted

lol

Cpt_Obvious
Jun 18, 2007

very nice i like posted:

This is actually a good point as well, perhaps we should also consider what Hitler could have done to make sure he didn't lose a lot of good soldiers to the USA.

They got poached by NATO. The job offers were just too good.

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

the education system is loving dire

Maximo Roboto
Feb 4, 2012

Yeah, Hitler was a terrible military strategist who actively undermined the war effort. He just caught a lot of lucky breaks early on, probably because he was wielding the Spear of Destiny.

Azathoth
Apr 3, 2001

Maximo Roboto posted:

Yeah, Hitler was a terrible military strategist who actively undermined the war effort. He just caught a lot of lucky breaks early on, probably because he was wielding the Spear of Destiny.

meth is also a huge contributor, both to Hitler being a terrible military strategist and to the German military's early success

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

The funny thing is, Hitler wasn't that bad of a strategic thinker, but because we accepted the memoirs of Nazi commanders as gospel truth we accepted them at face value when they pinned all the blame on Hitler for the Wehrmacht's failures. Hitler didn't really go off the deep end until he became a crankhead.

Cpt_Obvious
Jun 18, 2007

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

The funny thing is, Hitler wasn't that bad of a strategic thinker, but because we accepted the memoirs of Nazi commanders as gospel truth we accepted them at face value when they pinned all the blame on Hitler for the Wehrmacht's failures. Hitler didn't really go off the deep end until he became a crankhead.

...ok but why declare war against britain.

Archduke Frantz Fanon
Sep 7, 2004

Cpt_Obvious posted:

whomst among us doesnt dream of destroying the english

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

Cpt_Obvious posted:

It's not called "perfidious Albion" for nothing.

Farm Frenzy
Jan 3, 2007

can you pass me the salt please hitler

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mm0h3RVkgbo

TheSlutPit
Dec 26, 2009

gaydolph

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
He coulda shot himself in the head when he got rejected from art school and saved everyone a lot of bullets

F Stop Fitzgerald
Dec 12, 2010

Colonel Cancer posted:

He coulda shot himself in the head when he got rejected from art school and saved everyone a lot of bullets

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JkobIFk0Buw

very nice i like
Jan 8, 2020

I CANT RESIST SHITTING UP THE BIG BOOBS THREAD WITH MY RANDOM FUCKING MONKEY CHEESE BULLSHIT! IF YOU SEE ME, FUCK ME UP.
if hitler had a somethingawful account he would probably post in a top level forum megathread and be amazed with all the different avatars. He might look at this one and stare at the big boobs and also tremendous areolas

Private Cumshoe
Feb 15, 2019

AAAAAAAGAGHAAHGGAH
What if Hitler ate a whole butt?

Cpt_Obvious
Jun 18, 2007

very nice i like posted:

if hitler had a somethingawful account he would probably post in a top level forum megathread and be amazed with all the different avatars. He might look at this one and stare at the big boobs and also tremendous areolas

Is that why he attacked Britain?

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

Cpt_Obvious posted:

You get mad at hitler for the one good thing he did?

Harry Potter on Ice
Nov 4, 2006

IF IM NOT BITCHING ABOUT HOW SHITTY MY LIFE IS, REPORT ME FOR MY ACCOUNT HAS BEEN HIJACKED

:laugh: rent free

very nice i like
Jan 8, 2020

I CANT RESIST SHITTING UP THE BIG BOOBS THREAD WITH MY RANDOM FUCKING MONKEY CHEESE BULLSHIT! IF YOU SEE ME, FUCK ME UP.

you literally came to post in this thread for attention lol

Cpt_Obvious
Jun 18, 2007

really queer Christmas posted:

You get mad at hitler for the one good thing he did?

No, I'm not mad. It's just the topic of thread. I'm very very glad he was incompetent, I'm just tired of the old story that he was anything except a total moron.

F Stop Fitzgerald
Dec 12, 2010

germany was just sad that their tiny little colonial project got decimated by the limeys and the frogs so they turned to the only thing that would improve their standard of living.. Hitler's American Dream

TheSlutPit
Dec 26, 2009

Cpt_Obvious posted:

No, I'm not mad. It's just the topic of thread. I'm very very glad he was incompetent, I'm just tired of the old story that he was anything except a total moron.

haha this guy is totally mad. getting skunked on by a dude everyone hates plus he’s been dead for like 80 years. lol

Cpt_Obvious
Jun 18, 2007

TheSlutPit posted:

haha this guy is totally mad. getting skunked on by a dude everyone hates plus he’s been dead for like 80 years. lol

Hitler had every advantage in the world. He had a massive technological advantage including submarines and eventually rockets. He had massive productive advantage with automotive industries like Porche and Volkswagon making tanks and tracked vehicles. He had more time to prepare and much more experienced soldiers. And he lost. Like a bitch.

So to answer the question of the thread, I think that if Stalin had traded him a foil Charizard

very nice i like
Jan 8, 2020

Cpt_Obvious posted:

Hitler had every advantage in the world. He had a massive technological advantage including submarines and eventually rockets. He had massive productive advantage with automotive industries like Porche and Volkswagon making tanks and tracked vehicles. He had more time to prepare and much more experienced soldiers. And he lost. Like a bitch.

So to answer the question of the thread, I think that if Stalin had traded him a foil Charizard

To be fair, if Porsche spent less time assembling luxury cars with the design originality of a military tank then maybe it would have amounted to something

very nice i like
Jan 8, 2020

Porsche Engineer: Herr Fuhrer, we've devised an incredible advancement that will revolutionize the German Panzer.
Adolf Hitler: Good God, tell me more!
Porsche Engineer: We've added heated leather seats so the crew can cook evenly when they are hit with anti-tank weaponry. There is also bluetooth so that we can pair the cannon to fire when the bass drops during a sick dubstep song.

TheSlutPit
Dec 26, 2009

Hurrrr fuhrer

Cpt_Obvious
Jun 18, 2007

:yooge: Let me tell you something. Hitler? He was a tremendous loser. Tremendous! This guy could lose his own, yah know --- like, "Oh no! Where'd it go!?"

*pretends he has lost his penis*

:yooge:Just tremendous. Tremendous loser. Even a bigger loser than, dare I say it, Hillary Clinton. Those two -- who I've never seen in the same room bytheway --

*sniiiiiiiiiff*

Look, I'm not saying they're the same person but, yah know. She'd definitely invade Russia in the winter, if yah know what I mean!

Anyway. Where was I? Oh right, the losers -- And you know who could fair to lose a little? Rosie O'Donnell. Am I right? I'm just kidding.

She could lose a whole lot!

I'm just kidding. Just kidding.

Cpt_Obvious
Jun 18, 2007

very nice i like posted:

Porsche Engineer: We've added heated leather seats so the crew can cook evenly when they are hit with anti-tank weaponry. There is also bluetooth so that we can pair the cannon to fire when the bass drops during a sick dubstep song.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WqZ8aFP90uM

Maximo Roboto
Feb 4, 2012

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

He declared war against the U.S. after Pearl Harbor when he could've waited longer to fight the Americans, and he invaded Russia during winter

He also had stupid policies like no retreat

skipmyseashells
Nov 14, 2020

very nice i like posted:

hitler would love jojo part 4 and keep dm’ing you about josuke

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

Maximo Roboto posted:

guess he and Stalin did have something in common :smug:

https://youtu.be/uRSAatLI2QY

WrightOfWay
Jul 24, 2010

Maximo Roboto posted:

He declared war against the U.S. after Pearl Harbor when he could've waited longer to fight the Americans, and he invaded Russia during winter

Operation Barbarossa began in June, though it was stupid to think the Soviets would roll over quickly in Eastern Europe like the French did in the West. I don't think the Nazis are winning that war regardless of when they invaded, though.

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

In the original Microsoft combat flight simulator, you could set the number of missiles on your plan to something crazy like infinity and you could spam it relentlessly on missions, to the point all you could see from the edge of your wings to the target in front of you was a long rear end series of contrails like you were firing some gatling gun of rockets

Take THAT hitler

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle
Get used to it Hitler!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Meat Miracle
Oct 24, 2010
Come home tired, what a day I've had
News ain't good from Stalingrad -
I been busy protecting the German race,