Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Akratic Method
Mar 9, 2013

It's going to pay off eventually--I'm sure of it.

Any day now.

Buller posted:

LP made me reinstall psychonauts, lets see how far I get

To the last level, and then gently caress that forever.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Akratic Method
Mar 9, 2013

Any day now.

Akratic Method posted:

To the last level, and then gently caress that forever.

Buller posted:

Okay got to the meat circus and quit

You have relived the true Psychonauts 1 experience. :hai:

Really looking forward to seeing how this game does at generating challenge without escalating beyond its controls' ability to work, come the end of the game.

Akratic Method
Mar 9, 2013

Any day now.

God, I couldn't even watch it. The constant screaming OW, MY FACE.

Akratic Method
Mar 9, 2013

Any day now.

Rigged Death Trap posted:

What a twist!

But when did we learn that Lucrecia is Razs great aunt?

I didn't catch the exact relation, but some connection was definitely alluded to by, I think, Raz's dad?

also: I really like how the way the address is written on the Raz-envlope actually looks like a drawing of Ford.

Akratic Method fucked around with this message at 06:08 on May 1, 2022

Akratic Method
Mar 9, 2013

Any day now.

Wa11y posted:

Can I just say how FRUSTRATING it was getting to that final room, watching all the collectibles in the cutscene, then getting kicked out of the room after the cutscene and not being able to collect them until you go through the level again? SO FRUSTRATING!

Yeah, I'm not even playing and I was like vicariously annoyed for Anaxite to have to go all the way back through to get those.