Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009

YeahTubaMike posted:

Seriously, imagine The Simpsons getting canceled (god willing) and then getting resurrected without Tress MacNeille or something. Completely loving pointless and stupid.

Tress is great but not essential, this would be more like the Simpsons being revived without Nancy Cartwright or Harry Shearer (I realise the latter's come close a few times, to be fair) Also I think people forget that DiMaggio does also voice a fair number of other characters. Not as many as Maurice LaMarche or Billy West, obviously. (West was the one 100% Must Get because he's literally half the Planet Express staff)

Gaz-L fucked around with this message at 02:30 on Feb 11, 2022

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009

Payndz posted:

Billy West could probably voice Bender without anyone realising. (There's a bit in one of the DVD commentaries where he and DiMaggio start doing duelling Professors back and forth, like Steve Coogan and Rob Brydon arguing as Michael Caines.)

He, LaMarche and DiMaggio also do duelling Zoidbergs although those are much less close tbh

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009
TIL they're making a TV version of Interview With The Vampire.

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009
It does sound like he Prisoner's Dilemma-ed assuming Sagal and West would also hold out for more and got stung

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009

stev posted:

When's the last time they actually made a god drat delivery? That company needs a shake up.

That's why I ship with MomEx.

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009
If anyone needs me, I'll be in the angry dome!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009
Yeah, they're 100% either gonna have to say Mr Wong died between seasons, or recast. At least Amy's mom is just Lauren Tom again.