Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Flesnolk
Apr 11, 2012
The ending of Futurama is fine as is, why is this a thing? I've never heard of anybody being even remotely interested in more Futurama.

Also let DiMaggio and Disney kill each other for all I care. Boo hoo, someone comes out of it able to afford one less yacht.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Flesnolk
Apr 11, 2012

theflyingexecutive posted:

You side with the worker selling his creative skills over the corporation extracting workers' surplus value every time. Yes, even if his accumulated wealth gives him the material trappings of the capitalist class.

You don’t even get to be an actor unless you were born into the capitalist class. This will be the first time he’s faced any adversity whatsoever and I have no sympathy.