Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ONE YEAR LATER
Apr 13, 2004

Fry old buddy, it's me, Bender!
Oven Wrangler
I wish everyone else was dead.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ONE YEAR LATER
Apr 13, 2004

Oven Wrangler
Some of the best episodes of the whole series come from the Comedy Central run lol

ONE YEAR LATER
Apr 13, 2004

Oven Wrangler
Countdown to Ted Cruz releasing a video of himself saying "bite my shiny metal rear end" when they announce they're recasting Bender

ONE YEAR LATER
Apr 13, 2004

Oven Wrangler

ONE YEAR LATER
Apr 13, 2004

Oven Wrangler
Accusing gentle Bender of a misdeed?? Now you've gone too far.

ONE YEAR LATER
Apr 13, 2004

Oven Wrangler
I'm seeing double, four posts!

ONE YEAR LATER
Apr 13, 2004

Oven Wrangler
You missed some of the best episodes of the series then.

ONE YEAR LATER
Apr 13, 2004

Oven Wrangler
New Futurama will be good just like the old Futurama and the comedy central Futurama

ONE YEAR LATER
Apr 13, 2004

Oven Wrangler
I can't be objective when it comes to Futurama, I've seen the original run a trillion times, I enjoyed the movies and the comedy central episodes, and I am looking forward to the new bunch. I just love the show and even my least favorite episodes have things I find funny so July can't come soon enough.

ONE YEAR LATER
Apr 13, 2004

Oven Wrangler

Sab669 posted:

I don't think Hulu drops full seasons for any of their shows, do they? I'm pretty sure they've always done one episode per week.

Binge responsibly :hai:

They do for some of them, such as Solar Opposites and The Great. I believe season 2 of The Bear also got a full episode release.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ONE YEAR LATER
Apr 13, 2004

Oven Wrangler