Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

His Divine Shadow
Aug 7, 2000

I'm not a fascist. I'm a priest. Fascists dress up in black and tell people what to do.

Powerful Katrinka posted:

Digging the little red Snufkin lulling Susan to sleep

That's the sandman:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sandm%C3%A4nnchen

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CqljzuTL-Ak&t=93s

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

His Divine Shadow
Aug 7, 2000

I'm not a fascist. I'm a priest. Fascists dress up in black and tell people what to do.
That's not real butter!

His Divine Shadow
Aug 7, 2000

Bread crumbs can go out of date? Or did bread crumb technology just advance that much?

His Divine Shadow
Aug 7, 2000

I'm gonna be real angry if this turns into a Claire bursts at this woman and hurts her feelings and feels bad about it afterwards storyline.

His Divine Shadow
Aug 7, 2000

CoolCab posted:

are we supposed to sympathize with claire here? she's doing literally what the dean guy did yesterday - being a weird dick about people being social. i'm sure this seemingly nice woman who thinks you're her friend appreciates you sitting there seething rudely instead of asking her to stop, or moving. london commuter brain.

Didn't see the dean guy doing anything wrong tbh, he did exactly what you want claire to do really.

Claire is ovbiously afraid of conflicts and hurting the womans feelings and has trouble stopping her. But one would think a social person would've picked up the clues the other party doesn't like them, or they do but don't care.

His Divine Shadow
Aug 7, 2000

loving hell that art.

His Divine Shadow
Aug 7, 2000

I don't really understand their business idea. How will this make them money?

His Divine Shadow
Aug 7, 2000

I liked those robots

His Divine Shadow
Aug 7, 2000

I do want them to get some kind of comeuppance.

Also: Brian's a real werewolf again, that has to have consequences.

His Divine Shadow
Aug 7, 2000

The Schlock Mercenary guy had a pretty strict work ethic. Though he finally gave up and ended it, feels like it happened last year but probably has been 5 years by now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

His Divine Shadow
Aug 7, 2000

I hope the witch's black cat is ok