Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Strange Cares
Nov 22, 2007

Is there any way to still read Scary Go Round? I got on the John Allison Train around volume 4 of Giant Days and I can't figure out where to find the old comic online.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Strange Cares
Nov 22, 2007

Saoshyant posted:

They have been taken offline a long while ago. You can buy them through the Gumroad store (they are cheap) or in alternative may be available for rental from digital libraries.

PS: that Gumroad thing has awful usability and you need to click the Load More button a couple of times to see everything.

Thanks! And WOW that is a garbage UI on gumroad.

Strange Cares
Nov 22, 2007

Love the Mitchell and Webb reference in that last panel

Strange Cares
Nov 22, 2007

I hate to say it, but it's actually and genuinely touching to see Dean Thompson this happy.

Strange Cares
Nov 22, 2007

You're doing the lord's work, Kazinsal

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Strange Cares
Nov 22, 2007