Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

reignonyourparade
Nov 15, 2012
Yeah my experience reading through scary go round was that absent a few storylines near the end, basically all of which were proto-bad-machinery storylines focused on the previous teen cast, scary go round is functionally unreadable, it's bizarre pacing had events slipping through my mind within two or three strips of when they happened.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

reignonyourparade
Nov 15, 2012
Man, I'm definitely sympathetic to him but I feel like random one-offs are the opposite of how you bring in new people, webcomics thrive on consistency.

And like, technically a returning reader rather than a "new" reader but I had just started reading again after the end of bad machinery and then WHOOPS, STEEPLE WHICH IS THE THING YOU CAME BACK FOR IS OVER NOW. Dunno if conan is really appealing to me enough to keep me around with no idea whether I'll like what comes next when it's done.

reignonyourparade
Nov 15, 2012
I certainly like the instagram stuff getting posted here better than I like the old scary go round stuff getting posted here :shrug: