Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

howe_sam
Mar 7, 2013

Creepy little garbage eaters

McGraw's reaction to the bat like man is the hardest I've laughed this entire storyline

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

howe_sam
Mar 7, 2013

So is Lottie's mom trying to set her up with Paul Atriedes professionally or personally?

howe_sam
Mar 7, 2013

Shauna is gonna bust Lottie out of this malaise she's been in.

howe_sam
Mar 7, 2013

So Kate's playing Courtney Cox huh?

howe_sam
Mar 7, 2013

And here is was expecting something supernatural, but instead a robot in disguise? :monocle:

howe_sam
Mar 7, 2013

My first thought reading this was the transformer at the end of the "Bear is Driving?!?" episode of Clerks the Animated Series
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F-ReoBPl4mM

howe_sam
Mar 7, 2013

Kazinsal posted:

Scary Go Round (November 16-18, 2004)

Fallon in that middle panel is some prime SGR girl posing. What the hell is she even doing?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

howe_sam
Mar 7, 2013

Saoshyant posted:

And since the above spoilered the very well kept secret we are getting a Conan the Barbarian comic next, gonna share the cover because I love it to bits:

Is that a Fishman I see?