Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

KOGAHAZAN!!
Apr 29, 2013

a miserable failure as a person

an incredible success as a magical murder spider

Kazinsal posted:

For people who have read SGR before, we've just finished the arc that introduces Natalie. If you haven't read SGR before, or you have and you want to catch up, here's a link to my posts in the other thread, starting with the very first SGR strip: https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=4020900&userid=182533&perpage=40&pagenumber=2#post533850809

Oh, lol. This has quite suddenly reminded me that there was a time that SGR was supposed to not be about Shelley Winters. She was supposed to stay in Bobbins!

Mad to imagine.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KOGAHAZAN!!
Apr 29, 2013

Legs over the arm of the couch, butt on the seat, torso pressed against the back of the thighs and left arm reaching forward so she can... massage her foot? Body facing Ryan because she's in the middle of this conversation with him but twisting back to Shelley as she mentions the van.

Pretty ballsy choice of pose for Allison, lol.

KOGAHAZAN!!
Apr 29, 2013

I could go for an Um Bongo rn.

Or any other day of the week, tbh.

KOGAHAZAN!!
Apr 29, 2013

I feel like this has to be a reference to the bit in Red Sonja where they fight the animatronic

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-3UCn0i9BOI