Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.
One conversation at a time.

I have been duly informed of the following:

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m posted:

PYF is a forum for the biggest sickos who will see a thread called "PYF color" and will rub their hands together maniacally and post "yellow"

You are now encouraged to post your favourite colour, your reasoning (even better if you don't give it), and doubly so if it is, in fact, yellow.

Personally, I prefer the Prussian Blue and am a sucker for anything in that colour if I went to Muji, like a freak

The colour green however, is dumb. Discuss.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
#6ea3ff, but I only wear shades of grey.

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

Anybody lose their glasses?
I like a deep forest green or earthen brown myself.

Edgar Allen Ho
Apr 3, 2017

by sebmojo
silvery grey

The Wicked ZOGA
Jan 27, 2022

Brown is given a tragically bad rap. There are many nice things that are brown!

Soul Dentist
Mar 17, 2009
Purple. Thank god I called it before anyone else

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

The Wicked ZOGA posted:

Brown is given a tragically bad rap. There are many nice things that are brown!

There is no such thing as brown. You've been an orange-lover in denial all this time, lmao.

Cloks
Feb 1, 2013

by Azathoth
my favorite colors are red, white and blue

Zulily Zoetrope
Jun 1, 2011

Muldoon
Teal, somewhat obviously. I also have a lot of respect for purple.

lmao @ anyone who says yellow, without qualifying that they're actually referring to like, ochre or maybe gold

The Wicked ZOGA
Jan 27, 2022

Paladinus posted:

There is no such thing as brown. You've been an orange-lover in denial all this time, lmao.

I saw that video first you penis

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

The Saddest Rhino posted:

Personally, I prefer the Prussian Blue

i didn't really agree with that bands messaging, op

Dameius
Apr 3, 2006
I've always liked #008080.

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
Oh no the mods have found a new way to lure in preschoolers

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

some plague rats posted:

Marcade
Jun 11, 2006

Who are you to glizzy gobble El Vago's marshmussy?

some plague rats posted:

Jesus Christ

Endymion FRS MK1
Oct 29, 2011

I don't know what this thing is, and I don't care. I'm just tired of seeing your stupid newbie av from 2011.
Purple and red. Mostly purple but red is close. Mixed together is 😍

RoastBeef
Jul 11, 2008

Pantone 185 and 286.

skipmyseashells
Nov 14, 2020
tangelo

Knormal
Nov 11, 2001

Sorry everyone.

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

In terms of discrete conceptual presence possibly but when one of those concepts is "the sky" and another is "the sea" I feel like blue is quite common.

The ideal colour is, of course, red.

DicktheCat
Feb 15, 2011

Purple squad here.

Call Your Grandma
Jan 17, 2010

HOLY FUCK
Mar 31, 2007

Cats are terrifying, everyone knows that! 'Cause they're witches! And they've got knives in their feet!

my high school art teacher got all irritated when I said black was my favorite color and was like IT’S A NEUTRAL so I guess if that answer isn’t acceptable here then I don’t have a favorite color :smug:

cant cook creole bream
Aug 15, 2011
I think Fahrenheit is better for weather
Metallic Cherry Red.

habituallyred
Feb 6, 2015
Red. I could probably wear red shirts for a month without a repeat day.

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦
My favorite color is the specific pink of the cherry tree outside my house when it blooms in the spring. I look forward to it every year :3:

My high school had carpet that was this color

Tombot
Oct 21, 2008
Mine is this sorta light blue color, the kind of color they make Pajamas in. Usually if there is a custom color choice in a videogame, that's the one I use.

Knormal
Nov 11, 2001

Checks out.

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS
the colour of television, tuned to a dead channel

the holy poopacy
May 16, 2009

hey! check this out
Fun Shoe
my favorite color is every color but orange, the worst color, a color so dumb and pointless no one bothered to name it until they needed to describe some weird fruit.

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
i like teal

Tiggum
Oct 24, 2007

Your life and your quest end here.

Stygian blue.

"Simultaneously dark and impossibly saturated", stygian blue is a blue as dark as black.

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

some plague rats posted:

lol

Flint_Paper
Jun 7, 2004

This isn't cool at all Looshkin! These are dark forces you're titting about with!

smdh if your favourite colour isn't copper sulphate blue tbh

Only registered members can see post attachments!

90s Cringe Rock
Nov 29, 2006
:gay:
fireblu

Croccers
Jun 15, 2012
Mummy Brown because why wouldn't you want a brown made out of ground up mummified remains??

Blue Footed Booby
Oct 4, 2006

got those happy feet

quote:

Eigengrau (German for "intrinsic gray"; pronounced [ˈʔaɪ̯gŋ̍ˌgʁaʊ̯]), also called Eigenlicht (Dutch and German for "intrinsic light"), dark light, or brain gray, is the uniform dark gray background that many people report seeing in the absence of light. The term Eigenlicht dates back to the nineteenth century,[1] but has rarely been used in recent scientific publications. Common scientific terms for the phenomenon include "visual noise" or "background adaptation". These terms arise due to the perception of an ever-changing field of tiny black and white dots seen in the phenomenon.[2]

Eigengrau is perceived as lighter than a black object in normal lighting conditions, because contrast is more important to the visual system than absolute brightness.[3] For example, the night sky looks darker than Eigengrau because of the contrast provided by the stars.

Shifty Nipples
Apr 8, 2007

Forrest green is the coolest looking color of Crayola crayon in the 64 color box.

Killingyouguy!
Sep 8, 2014

When you cook broccoli just a little and it turns that really vibrant green

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bargearse
Nov 27, 2006

🛑 Don't get your pen🖊️, son, you won't be 👌 needing that 😌. My 🥡 order's 💁 simple😉, a shitload 💩 of dim sims 🌯🀄. And I want a bucket 🪣 of soya sauce☕😋.

The Saddest Rhino posted:

Personally, I prefer the Prussian Blue and am a sucker for anything in that colour if I went to Muji, like a freak

The colour green however, is dumb. Discuss.

:hmmyes: