Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

kw0134
Apr 19, 2003

I buy feet pics🍆

Theodosios's stats are nothing short of incredible, he's a hell of a find.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ThatBasqueGuy
Feb 14, 2013

someone introduce jojo to lazyb

kw0134 posted:

Theodosios's stats are nothing short of incredible, he's a hell of a lover.

Slaan
Mar 16, 2009

ASHERAH DEMANDS I FEAST, I VOTE FOR A FEAST OF FLESH
:ssh: What happens in Nurmandiya stays in Nurmandiya

Xelkelvos
Dec 19, 2012
There's that that little African Jewish kingdom too that always shows up before usually fizzling out or doing something weird

Rody One Half
Feb 18, 2011

Rubix Squid posted:

Perhaps, in a few years, we ought to work on tidying that up.

Then we can further hybridize and open up the unify Africa decision

And then the party really gets going

Lynneth
Sep 13, 2011

Oh no, he's hot.

Cooked Auto
Aug 4, 2007

If you will not serve in combat, you will serve on the firing line!

Strong Lando Calrissian vibes coming off him.

Rody One Half
Feb 18, 2011

Actually thinking on it we hybridized with Egyptian so do we already have access to Unite Africa? I'm not 100% on how hybridizing interacts with cultural decisions.

E: or for that matter on whether Egyptian can use UA since I haven't played Egyptian

Xelkelvos
Dec 19, 2012

Rody One Half posted:

Actually thinking on it we hybridized with Egyptian so do we already have access to Unite Africa? I'm not 100% on how hybridizing interacts with cultural decisions.

E: or for that matter on whether Egyptian can use UA since I haven't played Egyptian

Egyptian is an Arabic culture, it seems like so idk if it would count for that since it requires an African culture.

Crisis Now
May 2, 2012

Sword of the Lord

Rody One Half posted:

Xelkelvos
Dec 19, 2012

:unsmigghh:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rody One Half
Feb 18, 2011

Ah, so do the deed, then convert back to Astaru, got it