Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Rody One Half
Feb 18, 2011

C.* being Iberia, though with a Maghreb preference if that can be an option

e: well my actual preference would be for us to stay where we are or go to England, to make the North Sea Empire and reform Astaru, but failing that, sure let's go south and become Muslilm Vikings. Heck, if we stick to targeting Asturia/Navarra, we can convert, submit to the Caliph, and get in on the internal politics and strife of the Cordoban Caliphate.

Rody One Half fucked around with this message at 05:42 on Feb 18, 2022

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rody One Half
Feb 18, 2011

VideoWitch posted:

It should be easy enough, I mean how hard can it be to raise 10 thousand troops?
And the locals don't even seem that different from us in the end. I've heard the Tulunids practice something called a "Holy War!" Surely this is a sign of hospitable existence.

Rody One Half
Feb 18, 2011

Seems to me there's a whole Horn of Africa to still conquer.

Rody One Half
Feb 18, 2011

kw0134 posted:

Traveling to and conquering what is now Myanmar must have been an epic tale.

the Varangian mechanic might be slightly hosed

anyway yeah said it before but like, sticking to the south and making this ultimately into a weird Horn Of Africa LP would be cool

Rody One Half
Feb 18, 2011

Rubix Squid posted:

Perhaps, in a few years, we ought to work on tidying that up.

Then we can further hybridize and open up the unify Africa decision

And then the party really gets going

Rody One Half
Feb 18, 2011

Actually thinking on it we hybridized with Egyptian so do we already have access to Unite Africa? I'm not 100% on how hybridizing interacts with cultural decisions.

E: or for that matter on whether Egyptian can use UA since I haven't played Egyptian

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rody One Half
Feb 18, 2011

Ah, so do the deed, then convert back to Astaru, got it