Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lynneth
Sep 13, 2011

Mukaikubo posted:

Pfah, we saw Rome, it's terrible, not worth the effort. Byzantium, we saw, and it probably should terrify us right now- walls just too thick. Egypt was too hot and dry. Germany is too close, our people would be constantly wanting to go "home", we need to make a clean break. That leaves Iberia and Britain... and frankly, what we saw of Iberia on our raid was far more enticing. Intact cities and forts for us to capture and make our own, but not TOO intact. Still a good base of operations for raiding, especially if we can establish ourselves on the neck and be able to reach both seas with ease. Plus, the kingdoms there are modest enough that we can get our chieftainess her queendom well before she goes to the gods...

C- Iberia

Hear, hear!
C - to Iberia we go!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lynneth
Sep 13, 2011

GunnerJ posted:

Wasn't a Paradox LP, but I'm surprised there hasn't been a mention of A Scotsman in Egypt.
Elephaaaaaaaants!

God, that one was incredible.

Lynneth
Sep 13, 2011

Technowolf posted:

Good thing we didn't stay in Krete too long, I heard tales that the place has been long beset by madmen called 'Populists'.

it is without doubt that these 'Populists' were behind the avalance and other ills that befell our stay there!

Lynneth
Sep 13, 2011
I knew this would happen.
I knew it. We should've gone for Iberia, but you fools wanted to go the route of madness. Madness, I say, for the Jarl has forsaken our gods!

Lynneth
Sep 13, 2011

Crisis Now posted:

it's because of the game rules I set at the start.
Viking invasions have been set to "apocalyptic", and diplomatic range (for everyone) is unlimited

In before Viking Nahua empire

Lynneth
Sep 13, 2011

Why not both?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lynneth
Sep 13, 2011

Oh no, he's hot.