Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

THE BAR
Oct 20, 2011

You know what might look better on your nose?

Those Cities: Skylines Norse villages are pretty :krad:.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

THE BAR
Oct 20, 2011

Let's go with E. If we can make it there, we can make it anywhere.

THE BAR
Oct 20, 2011

Yeah sure, moving my vote to F, if possible.

THE BAR
Oct 20, 2011

Freudian posted:

Well that was fun. Where next? I vote Ibiza.

I think you lose the Varangian adventure CB if you stop being tribal. Are we still tribal?

THE BAR
Oct 20, 2011

Xelkelvos posted:

We were gonna convert sooner or later unfortunately, not unless we stayed around in Germany. If not the Muslims breathing down our necks, then the Christians. Even as fragmented as some of them were in Britain or Iberia, The fragments joining together as allies to take on a common pagan foe wouldn't have been out of the question.

That sad, it's still a shame we couldn't keep the Nordic religion and spin it into some sort of syncretic Egyptian religious revival.

The magic thing about Crusader Kings LPs, is that we'll get to spin the wheel many times on what character we'll end up with. We might see someone try to return to the old ways.