Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Strategic Tea
Sep 1, 2012

Seems like a total egotist who should have diversified his owner managed business.

Streamers aren't lovable community entrepreneurs, they're small business owners

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Strategic Tea
Sep 1, 2012

Time for a publisher led Total War: Heroes MOBA about 10 years late

Strategic Tea
Sep 1, 2012

Tag urself etc

Strategic Tea
Sep 1, 2012

Looks like an elgi scheme 2 me

Strategic Tea
Sep 1, 2012

Noir89 posted:

Malekith, for all that is wrong with him, turns out to be a staunch believer in social security nets and have generous state-sponsored child benefits to parents.

This is of course payed for with taxes on corsair activity.

Edit: Did your kid get turned into a witch elf spa-bath? Don't worry! Get two more and we recompensate with 4 times the monthly child support from the state!

They truly are... Canadian

Strategic Tea
Sep 1, 2012

PDF markup: you should have put these 200km further south

Modern frog: You heard the boss, that whole mountain range has to go

Skinks: :rolleyes:

Strategic Tea
Sep 1, 2012

No one has successfully made a complaint to the Draz'partment :shrug:

Strategic Tea
Sep 1, 2012

Umgaka gaijin

Strategic Tea
Sep 1, 2012

The demon ship comes with a year's subscription to the Support Helpline of a Thousand Eyes in case any of the knots need to be re-screamed etc

Strategic Tea
Sep 1, 2012

A/N: tod means death in germanese

All is as keikaku'd

Strategic Tea
Sep 1, 2012

The shipment is registered United Araby Emirates and you can't prove otherwise

Strategic Tea
Sep 1, 2012

Torrannor posted:

I do like my order faction hug fests. Luckily, the rewards resolving these two legendary grudges gives you are not that tempting, so I will just leave them unfullfilled.

Thanes?!?!

Strategic Tea
Sep 1, 2012

And weapon (soup pot)

Strategic Tea
Sep 1, 2012

Kaal posted:

I watched The Great Wall on Netflix, which is the sort of not great film you’d expect when Hollywood and the Chinese Communist Party team up to make a movie. But I realized that it can be much improved if you simply reframe it as “Gotrek and Felix travel to the Great Bastion of Cathay, which is fending off the Lizardmen”.

https://youtu.be/JDrivU7vsow?si=568WbNGkl819AtIt

Crane corps? Broke

Crane gunners? :hellyeah:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Strategic Tea
Sep 1, 2012

Third World Reagan posted:

look at this guy over here that believed the recruiting poster

You're a very gifted recruit, my lad, if only we had more like you! I'm sending you straight to the PFI.