Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SirFozzie
Mar 28, 2004
Goombatta!
Hotfix announcement and timeframe:

https://steamcommunity.com/app/1142710/discussions/0/3185737967877503080/

I'll just copy over the TLDR part, rather then the full thing:

HOTFIX TL;DR
Today we’d like to clarify what we’re focusing on as a team and what you can expect to come next. To quickly answer a few questions that are at the top of everyone’s mind:
Yes; we are in the process of working on the first of several hotfixes to address the critical issues you’ve identified over the past several days. We plan to release these as rapidly as we are able without compromising the current stability or performance of the game.

We are aiming to release the first hotfix later this week! NOTE THAT THIS IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE based on NUMEROUS factors—some of which are out of our control (outlined below).

We will keep you updated about our long-term hotfix schedule as we establish a solid timeline. When we have solid dates for the current, next, and next-next hotfixes, we’ll let you know so you can look forward to them.

We MAY leverage the Steam beta feature to make specific changes available early. The goal will be to determine whether they fix the more nuanced issues that certain players are experiencing. (More on this plan in the future...)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SirFozzie
Mar 28, 2004
Goombatta!

jokes posted:

Workshop has just the best lols

Knowing some of the fandom and their.. um.. preferences, I had to read that sentence again just to make sure it didn't say "Workshop has just the best lol(i)s"

SirFozzie
Mar 28, 2004
Goombatta!

DaysBefore posted:

Dwarves seem pretty hard to rework probably better to just remove them entirely tbh

Spotted the elf.

SirFozzie
Mar 28, 2004
Goombatta!
since their site is being wonky:

Hot diggidy

WHAT’S IN THE PACK? Campaign

4 new Legendary Lords
New campaign mechanics
Playable in both the Immortal Empires and Realm of Chaos campaigns (but do not interact with the Ursun storyline)
Battle

8 new ‘Marked’ Lord and Hero characters
36 new ‘Marked’ versions of mortal Chaos units
New Chaos Warshrine with four ‘Marked’ variants
4 Regiments of Renown units (one for each Chaos God)
SPOTLIGHT: AZAZEL (THE ECSTATIC LEGIONS)

While we’ll be introducing you to each of the four new Champions of Chaos over the next few weeks, we’re going to get started right away by spotlighting the first Legendary Lord: Azazel, Prince of Damnation!

A prince amongst Daemons, Azazel has been the bane of humanity since time immemorial—his constant acts of devotion and debauchery assuring his high standing in the eyes of Slaanesh. All who know of him dread to face him in battle, for the cost of losing means not only the death of the body, but all the horrific certainty of the soul’s eternal damnation.

Azazel is the Swiss Army Knife of Slaanesh—capable of inflicting hellish causalities in all aspects of battle. In close combat, he has access to the “Temptator” ability: granting a temporary ward save and reflecting any damage upon those who dare attack him. In a support role, he can call upon a range of spells from the Lore of Slaanesh: such as “Phantasmagoria” and “Lash of Slaanesh.”

Plus, he can fly, which grants him a looming position from which to control the flow and tempo of the battlefield. Faction Effects

Diplomatic relations +80 with Empire, Kislev, Cathay, and Bretonnia
Vassals gain “Immune to Psychology” and spread corruption
Can Seduce units
Applies and benefits from Seductive Influence and Gifts of Slaanesh
Lord Effects

Passive ability “Domineering Aura”
Seduce Units cost: -20% for Empire, Bretonnia, Kislev, and Cathay units
Seduce Units budgets +25%
THE CHAMPIONS CAMPAIGN A Prologue

In the ancient city of Zanbaijin, the servants of the Chaos Gods have clashed for millennia. The souls of those who fall in these vicious conflicts are sealed within the Altar of Battle itself, which stands at the heart of The Fallen City.

Ursun’s roar has shaken the world and the Altar’s seal has become fragile. The correct ritual will have the power to shatter it completely: leaving the myriad warrior-souls of bygone eras ripe for the claiming.

However, Zanbaijin is not an easy place to reach—even for a Champion of Chaos…

Your Champion must forge their path to Zanbaijin by forcing open the still-healing scars in the world created by Ursun’s roar. Only then will you be able to find the Altar of Battle and claim the souls for your patron god.

Will you take up the mantle of a Champion of Chaos? Then slay your enemies, collect their souls, make your way to the ancient city of Zanbaijin, and perform the ritual. When the Altar of Souls is within your grasp, you will change the balance of power between the Chaos Gods forever! Campaign Mechanics

CHAOS GIFTS Winning battles grants you the Souls of your enemies. These Souls can be exchanged for great power and Daemonic reinforcements as the Champions of Chaos dedicate them to their patron god or to the Undivided union of all four gods.

DARK FORTRESSES & VASSALS Occupying a special Dark Fortress region—most often found in the Chaos Wastes and the Norscan homelands—enables the Champion of Chaos to construct a powerful stronghold. By occupying a Dark Fortress in a Norscan homeland capital, you will gain the respective Norscan faction as an eternal vassal for as long as you control their homeland.

WARBANDS Champions of Chaos recruit all their forces instantly—either from local provinces or as units granted via Chaos Gifts.

Your mortal units can ascend the ranks of Chaos: rising from humble Chaos Marauders all the way to Chosen or Chaos Knights. You can also dedicate them to a specific Chaos God by granting them the chosen God’s Mark of Chaos.

PATH TO GLORY Champions of Chaos can spend Souls on their Chaos Lords and Chaos Sorcerer Lords in order to promote them to Daemon Princes.

Your Heroes and Lords can also dedicate themselves to one of the four Chaos Gods: Marking themselves and gaining new strengths from their new alignment. THE CHAMPIONS ROSTER

Also coming with the Champions of Chaos Lords Pack is a new unit lineup! These new/unique units will be available to the Warriors of Chaos and relevant Chaos God factions in both the Campaign and custom Battles, while a smaller contingent will also be available to the Daemon Prince during his Campaign.

In custom Battles, the four Champions themselves will join in: fighting alongside the Warriors of Chaos and their patron God’s forces.

New & Unique Units

Here is a quick look at the units joining the roster (not including a large number of units already available in WARHAMMER III):

MARKED LORDS

Chaos Lord of Khorne
Chaos Sorcerer Lord of Nurgle
Chaos Lord of Slaanesh
Chaos Sorcerer Lord of Tzeentch
CHAOS WARSHRINE

Chaos Warshrine (Undivided)
Chaos Warshrine of Khorne
Chaos Warshrine of Nurgle
Chaos Warshrine of Slaanesh
Chaos Warshrine of Tzeentch
MARKED HEROES

Exalted Hero of Khorne
Exalted Hero of Nurgle
Chaos Sorcerer of Slaanesh
Chaos Sorcerer of Tzeentch
MARKED UNITS

Chaos Marauders of Khorne
Chaos Marauders of Khorne (Dual Weapons)
Chaos Marauders of Nurgle
Chaos Marauders of Nurgle (Great Weapons)
Chaos Marauders of Slaanesh
Chaos Marauders of Slaanesh (Hellscourges)
Chaos Marauders of Tzeentch
Chaos Marauders of Tzeentch (Spears)
Chaos Warriors of Nurgle
Chaos Warriors of Slaanesh
Chaos Warriors of Tzeentch
Chosen of Khorne
Chosen of Khorne (Dual Weapons)
Chosen of Nurgle
Chosen of Nurgle (Great Wepons)
Chosen of Slaanesh
Chosen of Slaanesh (Hellscourges)
Chosen of Tzeentch
Chosen of Tzeentch (Halberds)
Forsaken of Khorne
Forsaken of Slaanesh
Marauder Horsemen of Khorne (Throwing Axes)
Marauder Horsemen of Nurgle (Throwing Axes)
Marauder Horsemen of Slaanesh (Javelins)
Marauder Horsemen of Tzeentch (Javelins)
Chaos Knights of Khorne
Chaos Knights of Khorne (Lances)
Chaos Knights of Nurgle
Chaos Knights of Nurgle (Lances)
Chaos Knights of Slaanesh
Chaos Knights of Slaanesh (Lances)
Chaos Knights of Tzeentch (Lances)
Chaos Chariots of Khorne
Chaos Chariots of Nurgle
Chaos Chariots of Slaanesh
Chaos Chariots of Tzeentch
Regiments of Renown (Champions Edition)

In addition to the above forces, four new Regiments of Renown units will be joining the game: each of which aligns to a different Chaos God.

KNIGHTS OF THE BRAZEN THRONE (Skullcrushers of Khorne) Alignment: KHORNE These Skullcrushers are outfitted with jet-black armour and dual axes. They gain bonuses to their combat prowess when charging and are a strong counter to infantry units.

BILIOUS THUNDERGUFF (Chaos Giant) Alignment: NURGLE Bilious Thunderguff is a Giant that has been tainted by the gifts of Nurgle. Bilious used to experience extreme bouts of indigestion; now, with his newfound gifts, he is now able to channel his trapped wind and harness it against his opponents.

THE SIBILANT SLAUGHTERCADE (Chaos Chariots) Alignment: SLAANESH Those Chaos Charioteers who catch the peripheral gaze of the Dark Prince are offered a place within the Sibilant Slaughtercade. Pulled by Steeds of Slaanesh, these maligned Chaos Chariots have a wealth of additional attributes as they thirst for the souls of their enemies.

THE SEVERED CLAW (Aspiring Champions) Alignment: TZEENTCH The Severed Claw is a unit of Aspiring Champions aligned to Tzeentch. These fearsome Warriors are protected by a barrier and armed with magically imbued Halberds, making them formidable hunters of larger targets. OLD WORLD UPDATE: WARRIORS OF CHAOS

Finally, an Old World Update for the Warriors of Chaos will be free to all owners of the Chaos Warriors Race Pack—originally released alongside Total War: WARHAMMER in 2015. This update significantly overhauls how the race plays: gifting them with the brand-new gameplay mechanics available to the Champions of Chaos, above (Chaos Gifts, Dark Fortresses, Warbands, Path to Glory).

A separate Marked Chaos Warriors (free DLC) will also be available for download, further expanding the ranks of your Northern kin. Those units include three Warriors of Chaos variants:

GREAT WEAPONS for Nurgle
HELLSCOURGES for Slaanesh
HALBERDS for Tzeentch

SirFozzie
Mar 28, 2004
Goombatta!
Ok, the discussion on the Discord: Is Killgore Slaymaim (an Exalted Hero of Khorne) the peak of Khorne-naming?

and I'm personally calling for Total War: Total War, featuring Rome vs the Empire, Dwarves vs Liu Bei, Vampire Counts vs Napoleon, and Cao Cao vs Tzeenetch

SirFozzie
Mar 28, 2004
Goombatta!
Pontus is DLC. Along with England.

why? Because gently caress you that's why. (not the Dramicus you, the general you)

SirFozzie
Mar 28, 2004
Goombatta!

ThingOne posted:

So Kemmler's just Krell's Paul Bearer now.

Now I have the image in my brain of Kemmler going "oooohhh yes.. my Krell will put you six feet under.. and then bring you back.. oooohhhhh yesssssss...."

SirFozzie
Mar 28, 2004
Goombatta!
Impossible. Settra does not serve delicious food.

SirFozzie
Mar 28, 2004
Goombatta!

AtomikKrab posted:

SETTRA has SERVANTS to serve you delicious food. of course Settra RULES over the finest dining establishment in existence. One of his lesser known titles is CHEF OF IRON

Nearly a thousand decades ago fantasy became a reality in a forum never seen before: Settra's Kitchen Stadium, a giant cooking arena. The motivation for spending his fortune to create Kitchen Stadium was to encounter new original cuisines which could be called true artistic creations. To realize his dream, he secretly started choosing the top chefs of various styles of cooking, and he named his men the Iron Chefs: the invincible men of culinary skills. Iron Chef Empire is Belthasar Gelt. Iron Chef Asur is the Mage Lord Teclis. Iron Chef Cathay is Zhao Ming. And Grimgor Ironhide is Iron Chef Greenskin. Kitchen Stadium is the arena where Iron Chefs await the challenges of master chefs from around the world. Both the Iron Chef and challenger have one hour to tackle, kill and serve the theme ingredient of the day. Using all their senses, skill, creativity, they are to prepare artistic dishes never tasted before. And if ever a challenger wins over the Iron Chef, he or she will gain the people's ovation and fame forever. If not, their soul is condemned to serve Settra in eternity.

(I was going to make the Lizardmen the Italian variant, but I can just see Grimgor wearing the Iron Chef Italian uniform)

Sorry, blame the anti-anxiety meds from a massive panic attack earlier today for this shitpost/

SirFozzie
Mar 28, 2004
Goombatta!
Who do you think are the Challengers!

Settra: Ok, Grom. You've met our Iron Chefs. Now, the question is: "Which Iron Chef are you going to face!

Grom: "hmm.. While I did want to challenge dat big ol Grimgor... Gib me dat pointy eared Teclis!"

Announcer: "A surprise! Grom the Paunch avoids the Greenskin cuisine battle and has chosen Iron Chef Teclis for the challenge, a cross-cuisine battle. Iron Chef Teclis, the greatest chef mage in Asur history. His magical dishes has been known to invoke a sense of wonder within the judges taste buds, and has been known to evoke major magical effects in his cuisine. He fell to Festus last battle in Battle: Chaos Dragon, so he's hoping to be on more famiilar turf in this one!"

SirFozzie
Mar 28, 2004
Goombatta!
Arghy thinks that Dwarf Cuisine needs a whole patch and rework to bring in Estalian and Halfling techniques, because of Belagor's struggle against Grimgor in Kitchen Stadium

SirFozzie
Mar 28, 2004
Goombatta!
Actually, now that I think about it, if someone changed the instructions for a Dwarvish dish, would they go in the Recipe Book of Grudges?

SirFozzie
Mar 28, 2004
Goombatta!
Does ghorstin make him feel good?

SirFozzie
Mar 28, 2004
Goombatta!

Jamwad Hilder posted:

Brets will also be able to utilize allied infantry with the outpost system now. Having some greatswords or longbeards or whatever to work your siege towers/rams will help a lot

Or go for the BRETTONIAN HERESY! and give them some handgunners or free company

SirFozzie
Mar 28, 2004
Goombatta!
For Ze Lad (BLAM)

Handgunner wins.

Fatality.

SirFozzie
Mar 28, 2004
Goombatta!
Arghy's least favorite filk:

"WE CAN WAAAGH!!!" (The Safety Dance)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZUAh_fvnPLs

SirFozzie
Mar 28, 2004
Goombatta!

Randarkman posted:

I'm pretty sure we're looking at placeholders for basically all of those.

I think the Advisor's VA isn't doing a lot with IE because of his age (at least that's the view I got from the reddiforum.)

SirFozzie
Mar 28, 2004
Goombatta!

Jamwad Hilder posted:

trying Cathay in IE for the first time and lol at the Greenskins out here being the Dimmed Sunz dim sum

I just had a caravan whose leader was named Rong Wan. Part of me appreciates the pun, the other part is giving it a bit of the side eye...

SirFozzie
Mar 28, 2004
Goombatta!

JBP posted:

I'm sorry Mr Skarbrand, I'm going to have to decline this loan since "skulls" and "blood" are not considered acceptable collateral at this institution.

Skarbrand's response: That's fine, because I'm about to order an EXTREMELY hostile takeover on you your "institution"

SirFozzie
Mar 28, 2004
Goombatta!
*sighs* I'm pretty much done with multiplayer I think.

Tried to do the Goonhammer tournament and within about 8 minutes, I had conceded the battle, the round, and the tournament. Not because the other general was toxic (in fact, she was very understanding and offered to let me take a break to try to fix this issue), but because well, trying to do everything that is required to be a good MP general is pretty impossible for me.

(I'm stealing a breakdown I made for a reddit post to try to explain the situation and my suggestions on how it could be made better for me.)

Two key factoids: I'm starting to push 50 (48), and have developed a tendency to hyper focus on one or two things at a time. So what happened in the battle was that I was trying to coordinate my empire to try to take the domination points, constantly changing artillery targets (I was Empire), and bring in reinforcements and sending them off. Empire aren't even a relatively micro-heavy army, so I can just imagine what it would be like with say, Wood Elves or a monster/elite-heavy army.

This situation basically locked my brain into overdrive which caused loss of focus because there was just too much to process, which led to the brain going into a psuedo-panic attack status that caused a crippling migraine and needed a pretty significant amount of "recovery time" before I could think straight

Let's compare a TWW battle to say, an Overwatch round. (it's the example I used to explain to my opponent who was understanding why I quit so abruptly from the game and the tournament)

(note: I'm in no way saying OW is "better" than TWW3, just explaining the differences.)

On the surface, there's similarities between fights in Overwatch and a clash in TWW3, in this case Managing resources (Personal health and abilities in OW, as well as keeping aware of your teammates positioning and requirements (I Play support), and all that goes into managing a battle in TWW3. Certain abilities in TWW3 are like Overwatch Ultimates. If timed and used properly, can turn around a battle.

But TWW battles are much worse for me than OW, why? Because for one, battles in OW have a lot of built in downtime for processing and to adjust to situational changes. (If a particular skirmish goes much more then say, 30 seconds before one team or another has clearly lost the fight and been sent back to spawn, it's an unusual circumstance likely) and there's a good amount of time before the next skirmish happens (even within the same round)

Oh, and in Total War games, there's the equivalent of ten "skirmishes" going on at the same time to keep track of. So my brain would be like "Ok, my infantry is getting roughed up but holding if I can get support.. Oh I can bring in my knights. Oh my general has an ability ready oh why is the ranged units running. Wait, when did those two units break. Oh god, my army just broke and I have no idea why. I need to fix that I need to.. I need to.. I need to..." (Brain becomes overwhelmed and becomes overstimulated and useless, requiring a "reset")

So, how can this be managed?

In singleplayer, with pause allowing you to take a break to survey the battlefield and process everything before resuming play, it's much more manageable as you can identify key moments, and set up commands in advance to provide timely assistance to your unit. There's also mods that allow a player to designate the AI to control one or more units.

Obviously, singleplayer speed options are definitely not viable in multiplayer (I can imagine the griefing potential with speed options is nearly infinite). But perhaps they can take some of the concepts from single player and turn them into useful options (call them "crutches" if you want).

Generals Mode: Basically, converting the realtime mode into a combination realtime/round based system, where each round is a certain amount of time (say, 60 seconds) and in between rounds, the game pauses to allow the Generals to issue orders for the next round of battle. It can be either a set amount of time (For example, up to 60 seconds for issuing orders between turns, or a "Once both generals have issued orders for the next turn, they push a button to signify their readiness for the battle to continue)

Allow AI control of units where you give general priorities like "Hey, Artillery, target high value infantry units as a priority" and the AI manages that for you.

I'm not saying that this would make the game better for all. I'm pretty sure the folks who do this regularly (like, say those who stream the game on Twitch) would laugh at using these options as "Babby's first Warhammer", but it would make the game better for me.

I'm curious to see what others use to try to avoid Information Overload and processing everything that goes into a battle.

SirFozzie
Mar 28, 2004
Goombatta!
Honestly, for the folks trying desperately to figure out if it's Grimgor vs the Chaos Dwarves first or the Chaos Dwarves vs Grimgor first, the answer is simple. Recruit a friend to take the other in a multiplayer coop game (rationalizing it of course as "I'll fight/fite you last"), and take over everything

SirFozzie
Mar 28, 2004
Goombatta!
(Night Goblin pops out of a local cave system)

"Nah, Boss! I got the 'umies tounges right here! Got em while they were still alive!"

SirFozzie
Mar 28, 2004
Goombatta!
As much as I'd like to see Amazons for a bit of difference from all the other races, you KNOW the second that they get put out, the lewd modders would go absolutely bust a vein (or.. ahem.. something else). Probably CA wants to avoid the Splash damage from modders. I mean, Dragon lady was bad enoough, but can you imagine what folks would get up to if given a whole "race" to play with? (pun not intended on that one)

SirFozzie
Mar 28, 2004
Goombatta!

Aurubin posted:

Games Workshop controls the IP. Introducing a brand new faction would require input, to say the least. Cathay got in because they're planning to do it for the rebooted Warhammer Fantasy, which should come out when the Greenland ice sheet melts.

So, next tuesday?

SirFozzie
Mar 28, 2004
Goombatta!
Ok, we need a picture of Settra the Unperishable on a beach, frowning as he watches the ladies go wild over someone running down the barrel of a 15 foot wave..

Settra does not surf, after all.

SirFozzie
Mar 28, 2004
Goombatta!
Let me do my best Triple H Impersonation:

For the thousands of people anxiously hitting refresh on their steam, and the millions (and millions*) of Reddit posts claiming "Daed Gaem"....

LET'S GET READY TO CHORF IT!!!!!!

Edit: *=sorry, old Rock flashback

SirFozzie fucked around with this message at 17:39 on Apr 13, 2023

SirFozzie
Mar 28, 2004
Goombatta!
Alright, I got the house to myself this week, but housebound due to health, so: Give me an idea of some twitch streamers to watch or youtube campaigns to watch:

(note: doesn't have to be just warhammer3, I have Pathfinder and other games on my watch list as well)

Have:
Lionheartx10
HeirofCarthage
JanetOnOccasion
Tangent
CohhCarnage
quill18
LegendofTotalWar

SirFozzie
Mar 28, 2004
Goombatta!
Thanks! Gonna take a look at em.

SirFozzie
Mar 28, 2004
Goombatta!

Basically, CA was radio silent on future for a bit too long, and all the doom and gloomers who still were reeling after 3K's early retirement started picking up their pitchforks and flagellants whips (instead of torches) and it infected a lot of redditors for a while.

It's.. better now that stuff has been laid out for a full year in advance, but lest there be one misstep, they will return.

SirFozzie
Mar 28, 2004
Goombatta!

Node posted:

The only mod I have installed is the one that lets you recruit defeated legendary lords.

Seriously, the guy can move from Couronne all the way south to Brionne in one turn. That isn't normal, right?

I'd love a mod that makes it so you can only build armies out of the region they come from's income. It would be an interesting challenge where you have an army for Altdorf, and an army from Nuln, but you can't just make a army out of nowhere because none of the provinces could support it at the moment

SirFozzie
Mar 28, 2004
Goombatta!

not a bot posted:

Those stunties got tired of getting Grimgored. I almost used the word grew but we're talking about dwarves here.

BOOK!

SirFozzie
Mar 28, 2004
Goombatta!
Here's the sticking point for TW:AOS. People hated the TWIII Ursus campaign because you had to travel to four different maps other than the main one.

AOS has what, 8? 9?

SirFozzie
Mar 28, 2004
Goombatta!
LOL Gelt rekt?

SirFozzie
Mar 28, 2004
Goombatta!
The thing that is scratching my itch regarding Dwarf update is the reworked Grudge system, where offenses against other Dwarf factions count as grudges, but you have a real incentive to right them (more then the current "Hey, they took my province, I gotta take them back"), because you get ranked based off of how many grudges you strike from the book, and one of the bonuses for outperforming other Dwarf factions is annexing them

Grudges will now be present and fully visible on the campaign map.
Any faction that performs a hostile action against the Dwarf culture earns Grudges.
As a Dwarf player, attacking an army or settlement that has Grudges associated with it will award you with that Grudge value upon victory.
We’re introducing a new system; Ages of Reckoning. Every 10 turns, the Dwarfs will have a target number of Grudges that must be resolved, and the percentage of those Grudges that have been taken care of at the time of the Reckoning will correspond with certain rewards. Clearing a high number of grudges will result in buffs, new Grudge Settler units, and even a temporary Grudge Settler army at the highest ranks, but low performances during an Age will come with penalties.
Legendary Grudges are also available, and are grand missions that benefit the entire Dwarf culture when resolved. For example, taking the fight to Skavenblight and the Hell Pit will reward you with a unique army ability to summon Dwarf Miners in your own territory now that they’re no longer under threat of Skaven attack, or, you may also attempt to rebuild the Karaz Ankor, unlocking the Underway Travel network which allows fast travel between Karaks.
Confederations can be earned by out-Grudging your fellow Legendary Lords. After exceeding the amount of Grudges another Lord has earned, plus an additional amount, you can confederate the other factions via the Book of Grudges panel.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SirFozzie
Mar 28, 2004
Goombatta!
Is it worth holding off a Malakai run until they fix the grudge mechanic?