Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

jabro
Mar 25, 2003

July Mock Draft 2014

1st PLACE
RUNNER-UP
got the knowshon

Throwing a caution on the last for a car nowhere near anyone else. This is some corrupt rear end poo poo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jabro
Mar 25, 2003

July Mock Draft 2014

1st PLACE
RUNNER-UP
got the knowshon

mischief posted:

What a drat rabbit hole. I know we all jumped on the Methfield jokes but drat. Dude got screwed, it sounds like.

I love that Junior is still using his voice to ask questions that drivers and crew members haven't historically been able to ask. Between his podcast and Door Bumper Clear I always look forward to listening. I'm excited about the adopted Indy podcast as well.

Dude got royally hosed all the way around. NASCAR hosed him and that snitch that hid poo poo on his property and then claimed Mayfield was running a burglary ring. Crazy poo poo.

jabro
Mar 25, 2003

July Mock Draft 2014

1st PLACE
RUNNER-UP
got the knowshon

Douchebag posted:

Yeah, Chili Bowl has been fun but I didn't need to see a kid almost die on tv last night. Glad he's ok.

Good for Harvick, he's probably a top 10 all time driver? Is he the oldest driver in Cup right now?

I’m a Harvick fan but top 10 is hard to get into with 1 championship. Top 15 definite for me though.

jabro
Mar 25, 2003

July Mock Draft 2014

1st PLACE
RUNNER-UP
got the knowshon

1. Petty
2. Earnhardt
3. Pearson
4. Gordon
5. Johnson
6. Yarborough
7. Kyle Busch
8. Waltrip
9. Stewart
10. Allison

okay, I was wrong. A guy with one championship can crack the top 10.