Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Gervasius
Nov 2, 2010

Grimey Drawer
Albright, Zhirinovsky, can we get Kissinger and Putin next? Four of a dead shithead Kind would make this miserable year a bit better.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gervasius
Nov 2, 2010

Grimey Drawer
Well poo poo.

Gervasius
Nov 2, 2010

Grimey Drawer

cinci zoo sniper posted:

If I were moving to somewhere in EE, it would likely be Czechia, maybe Croatia.

Yeah, I'd recommend against it. We are on downward spiral, our hopelessly corrupt ruling party is currently unchallenged and will stay in power for foreseeable future, we currently second poorest EU nation and there are no signs that things will ever get better. But at least food is nice, coast is pretty but people are garbage.

Gervasius
Nov 2, 2010

Grimey Drawer

cinci zoo sniper posted:

What the gently caress, is he complete cooked?

Edit: I guess that’s one way how to try to not get left behind by Russia’s blunders so far, become the country that vetos this round of NATO membership applications. Ideally causing a war in Balkans.

He has no veto power or anything of the kind, it's up to parliament. But yes, he is a complete loving idiot that's snorting heroic amounts of cocaine daily and has a need to always be in the center of attention. I hate Trump comparisons, but if the shoe fits...

Gervasius
Nov 2, 2010

Grimey Drawer

khwarezm posted:

People are saying that its a leftist party that's about to take power in Slovakia, is that true?

No.

If you mean SMER that won the most votes in recent elections, they are to the right of Fidesz and PiS.

Find the people who are saying SMER is leftist, and start throwing bricks at them.

Gervasius
Nov 2, 2010

Grimey Drawer

Mokotow posted:

Just saw a political poster around a shopping center road near Split of somebody’s 50-year old mustachioed uncle in a military uniform with the slogan “Hrvat ne avar”, what is that about?

Upcoming elections on wednesday. This is ad from a guy who claims he not a nazi:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gervasius
Nov 2, 2010

Grimey Drawer

Mokotow posted:

But DP is outright pro-Russian, right? Worst case scenario was a majority from them resulting in another EE country going anti-Ukraine. So, as I take it, could be worse.

Outright? No, not really, no one in mainstream Croatian politics is explicitily pro-russian because it is not a vote-winner. They are just funded by richest man in Croatia, who made his money in natural gas business and guess who was leading exporter of gas to Croatia prior to 2022?