Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Aumanor
Nov 9, 2012

cinci zoo sniper posted:

Nah, snow becomes abnormal in the second half of May imo

No words can begin to describe how much I detest the climate of this miserable corner of the world.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Aumanor
Nov 9, 2012

Mokotow posted:

Went through this last year, we were pretty close to moving far south, like Sardinia or Corsica, but decided to have a kid instead. But also, having sun on most days all year round is nice, but 40+ temps for 4-5 months straight are another kind of hell.

Also, it seems like Poland has finally hit this nice point of being organized enough due to proximity to Germany, while keeping the Slav flexibility of not being a dick about everything in the name of order. Southern europe can get infuriating fast.

NGL, I'd take 5+months of >40 over 5+ months of <10. I have no problems with the heat but the cold just straight up makes me want to die.

Aumanor
Nov 9, 2012

Anne Frank Funk posted:

what's up fellas? pis won another election, but... checks notes... lost it according to po.

Also the left! The glorious left has splayed itself on a silver platter with a big fork right in it's chest, vigorously knifing big slices away right into po's maw.

PiS won so hard they lost the majority in 4 out of 9 voivodeships (out of 17 total) they had power in before the elections.