Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ZeeBoi
Jan 17, 2001

Oh well

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blinkz0rz
May 27, 2001

MY CONTEMPT FOR MY OWN EMPLOYEES IS ONLY MATCHED BY MY LOVE FOR TOM BRADY'S SWEATY MAGA BALLS
Nice quadruple lol

ozmunkeh
Feb 28, 2008

hey guys what is happening in this thread
would have preferred pool to win, not gonna lie.

kecske
Feb 28, 2011

it's round, like always

Parity warning
Nov 1, 2009

3rd Place, TRP Sack Race 2021/22
shitverpool. liverbutt. turden plopp

greazeball
Feb 4, 2003

Akbar posted:

gently caress real madrid

Shammypants
May 25, 2004

Let me tell you about true luxury.

The better team but didn’t get the ball in the net and that’s all that matters . Hopefully it means some discounted contracts over what could have been substantially larger over the break.

kcer
May 28, 2004

Today is good weather
for an airstrike.
a shame, such nice fans too

nawilo_420
Nov 24, 2021
Probation
Can't post for 25 days!
Liverpool bitch

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

I had a video of that when I was about 6.

I remember it being shit.

Grimey Drawer
If Courty didn't get the MotM then he has been robbed.

paddyboat
Feb 20, 2013

Maxi, Maxi Rodriguez
Run down the wing for me

ozmunkeh posted:

would have preferred pool to win, not gonna lie.

hell,

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011
shame, that. Thought we were probably the better team but Courtois was massive and they took their chances

Just Chamber
Feb 10, 2014

WE MUST RETURN TO THE DANCE! THE NIGHT IS OURS!

Unhappy Madrid won it, but happy for Ancelotti a class manager and Vinicius as he seems a good lad. Mane was probably checked out for Germany and Salah is halfway out the door. Better get rebuilding.

FullLeatherJacket
Dec 30, 2004

Chiunque può essere Luther Blissett, semplicemente adottando il nome Luther Blissett

lol one shot on target, powerful trolling

you don't have to win things with everton to be everton manager of the season

sprotto
Jul 16, 2017

nawilo_420 posted:

Liverpool bitch

EC10
Jan 17, 2005

We like Nin-po-po
We like Nin-po-po
We like Nin-po-po
We like NIN---PO!
Wow.. the blancos. What more can you say about them and the champions league

L.H.O.O.Q.
Jan 3, 2013

:coal:
gently caress Madrid winning but I can’t really hate this weird rear end old man team and good guy ancelotti getting it done. Legendary run through the competition

TheRat
Aug 30, 2006

Liverpool played 3 finals and scored 0 goals

Frankston
Jul 27, 2010

Imagine being a Liverpool fan and getting tear gassed and poo poo only to watch Ben Zimmy and co win the CL yet again

Christe Eleison
Feb 1, 2010

Imagine paying a bunch of money to get tear-gassed and watch your team not score - oof.

advanced statsman
Dec 26, 2012

ISLAM FC
Courtois was incredible. Motm

shirts and skins
Jun 25, 2007

Good morning!
Ahem:

Liverpoo

Paperback Writer
May 1, 2006

currently waiting at JFK for my flight to Madrid, hopefully it’s still a party tomorrow

Shammypants
May 25, 2004

Let me tell you about true luxury.

Can’t help but feel like Firmino and Jota should have started, but it is what it is.

Sphyre
Jun 14, 2001

:smith:

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009

vyelkin posted:

shame, that. Thought we were probably the better team but Courtois was massive and they took their chances

They were kicking the door in tbf, seems like playing in 4 competitions has caught up with them

advanced statsman
Dec 26, 2012

ISLAM FC

TheRat posted:

Liverpool played 3 finals and scored 0 goals

Lmao

EC10
Jan 17, 2005

We like Nin-po-po
We like Nin-po-po
We like Nin-po-po
We like NIN---PO!

L.H.O.O.Q. posted:

gently caress Madrid winning but I can’t really hate this weird rear end old man team and good guy ancelotti getting it done. Legendary run through the competition

This. They are the reserved champions over Liverpool who had the easy path to the final

EC10
Jan 17, 2005

We like Nin-po-po
We like Nin-po-po
We like Nin-po-po
We like NIN---PO!
Deserved*

But also reserved

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

the sex ghost posted:

They were kicking the door in tbf, seems like playing in 4 competitions has caught up with them

Agreed. 63rd game of the season I think, plus internationals for most of them, I really noticed that as the players got more exhausted as the season went on our goalscoring really trailed off, and it showed tonight

TheRat
Aug 30, 2006

Shammypants posted:

Can’t help but feel like Firmino and Jota should have started, but it is what it is.

Keita was not the play

Just Chamber
Feb 10, 2014

WE MUST RETURN TO THE DANCE! THE NIGHT IS OURS!

Always hope when we see the person carving the trophy they slip and scratch the poo poo out of it

Vinestalk
Jul 2, 2011
Carlo Ancelotti, a toffee through and through, proves that you need trophies to be a winner and he is a winner

sassassin
Apr 3, 2010

by Azathoth

Shammypants posted:

Hopefully it means some discounted contracts over what could have been substantially larger over the break.

lmao

Frankston
Jul 27, 2010

Wow Marcelo's kit is spotless!

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009

Just Chamber posted:

Always hope when we see the person carving the trophy they slip and scratch the poo poo out of it

Real mardid

Raffles
Dec 7, 2004

got 4/1 odds on real just before they scored so all in all a good night

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Angry Lobster
May 16, 2011

Served with honor
and some clarified butter.
The most hilarious thing is Bale winning another champions, what an absolute lad